Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does the new footage show?

Comment

Well well well. Somebody's in big, big trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        45 ACP. I sent a different one. One I have is over 21 minutes. It’s from a cell phone taking footage of BWC. The DA should fry for this. Holding this for 7 months when it could have stopped a lot of property damages and lives lost.

What is BWC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

People he was with telling him quit fighting- officer saying he started EMS for delerium when they were trying to get him in car. Reason he ended on ground. Also shows he is easily breathing and talking supporting the delerium death and not suffocation just like autopsy supports. Again this is what I took from it

Comment

BWC. Body Worn Camera. Sorry

Comment

Here we go again. Still no need for the knee to the neck WHILE his legs and arms are held and bound by two other cops. What is he gonna do, whiplash his head and hurt a cop?

Comment

One thing is for certain with this video. No one is changing their opinion. At this point, it no longer matters what happened. For D's, it's all about keeping the rioting going, and for R's, it's cower in the corner and hope it stops (See Mittens, Cornyn, or Abbott).

Comment

Not trying to second the officers but frankly I would have just crammed him in the back seat, shut the door, driven him to jail and be done with it.

Comment

Laszlo- it’s not that easy. If they don’t want to be transported their legs are stronger than your arms. Hobble is only choice. You hear them talk about it but they said we will wait for EMS. When EMS gets there you gotta take them out of the hobble.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                      Here we go again. Still no need for the knee to the neck WHILE his legs and arms are held and bound by two other cops. What is he gonna do, whiplash his head and hurt a cop?
                      I agree. The body cam now shows how he ended up on the ground. GF was acting a fool and not cooperating. That in no way justifies the actions of the knee in the neck....in my opinion of course.

Comment

If trained to use this Knee to Neck it will be hard to do anything criminally. Especially now that you hear the conversation and then saying they called EMS early for delerium. Didn’t hobble because delerium. And are holding scene until EMS arrived. I’m not saying it was all handled correctly - I’m talking about criminal responsibility.

Comment

And the “Knee to Neck” is trained in corrections and LE in a lot of departments.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                            And the “Knee to Neck” is trained in corrections and LE in a lot of departments.
                            I got you but is it trained when the cop is by himself or has the help of 2 other cops? I could see in some situations when a cop is by themselves and that is the only way to pin a guy, but, clearly, the guy is not going anywhere fast. If so, that is some poor training.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
                              Not trying to second the officers but frankly I would have just crammed him in the back seat, shut the door, driven him to jail and be done with it.
                              Then you roll up in the sallyport and unload the dead body into a cell?

It all ends the same im afraid.

Comment

I'm really surprised. These stories never ever end up with factual information showing media twisted it to begin with.

I was for sure this time the LEO was wrong

One day after endless events like this one would think it would be ok to start off taking the LEO side... But nope...Every time it's the same BS

Comment

Working...
                                X