SPYPOINT cell link help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPYPOINT cell link help?

Not sure if this is the right forum for this or not but I’m in need of some guidance with the spypoint cell link universal adapter. I’ve formatted my sd card to fat32. I’ve activated the transmitter and made an account with the spypoint app. But when I put the sd card adapter into my muddy trail camera, the camera says “no sd”. It’s not recognizing it as an sd card I guess. Not sure what to do about it. Spypoint claims that this product will turn any trail camera into a cell camera. And I’ve seen videos online that proves it works. I think I’m just missing something. Any help is greatly appreciated!

-Matt-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No help. free bump

Comment

I am running two of these currently. I did not reformat my 32GB SD cards. I just took them out of the adapter and plugged them into the Cell Link and then plugged them into my Camera and then turned everything on.

I would make sure you turned everything off before plugging everything in. that or try a new SD card, Spypoints can be particular on the SD card.

Comment

i wonder if they work with browning strike force cams?

Comment

Well I contacted spypoint and they said that my Muddy MTC100 was not on their list of compatible cameras yet. :/ I guess I’ll hang on to it until it is. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X