Who all has a new bow coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who all has a new bow coming

It’s been a while but I treated myself to a new used sarrels Sierra that will be here Thursday. This stay at home internet shopping is the worst lol. This bow was made for Fred Crumley which the name sounds familiar but I don’t know that I’ve met him at any shoots. It’s 62” 42@28

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m going to pick up an Arvin Weaver selfbow on Friday!

Comment

Fixin ta send Randy a deposit on some longbow limbs.

Gary

Comment

I want a new self bow I’m just too lazy to work a stave recently. Arvin makes a good one

Comment

Tall tines in the oven.

Comment

Picked up a new Sierra from Mr. Sarrels yesterday morning. I’m a trad newbie and now obsessed!

Comment

I just got my new recurve limbs for my Primal Tech bow. They are exact matches for the longbow limbs I already have for that riser. It’s very fast, and I’m quite sure it’s the quietest recurve I have ever shot!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Does it count if I feel a self bow being made in my mind? As I clear fence line...I keep running upon Osage trees and Osage flood timber. My quandry has been...do I need a heart wood stave or can I cut a green whip/sprout/sucker and dry and skin and string and shoot?

Lets see some pics Kincaid. Sounds like a great balance of measure for shooting and hunting.

Comment

Just took delivery on a used but new to me Black Hunter. It is 40#er and shoots great. Couldn't beat the price, $85.00 to my door from Florida. This bow is in like new condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                    I just got my new recurve limbs for my Primal Tech bow. They are exact matches for the longbow limbs I already have for that riser. It’s very fast, and I’m quite sure it’s the quietest recurve I have ever shot!!!

Bisch

Those bows are fantastic I got to shoot one the other day before the covid and it’s was so smooth

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post

That's a beauty of a bow, Bisch! I don't think I've ever seen you shoot a recurve.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Stewart View Post
                        Just took delivery on a used but new to me Black Hunter. It is 40#er and shoots great. Couldn't beat the price, $85.00 to my door from Florida. This bow is in like new condition.

Those bows shoot fantastic I have a recurve and longbow version.

Comment

Yes sir Bisch he makes a fine bow and in hoping the longbow limbs I get for mine have as good a cast as the recurve ones do.

Gary

Comment

Randy and I are working on wood choices for a longbow,should be in the build process soon.

Comment

Great looking bow Bisch. I have been talking to Jim Belcher about a possible Union Jack but would really like my Thunderchild to sell first!

Comment

Working...
                              X