Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick grandkid spent the night with us so I couldn't get out early this morning. Arse kicking will begin tomorrow.

Comment

30 mile ride Saturday AM. This was my second ride in preparation for the MS150, felt better this time as I am getting used to my new bike. Was able to push little harder, 18.7 avg mph over the 30.

Going to change it up this week.

Going to do a prison style workout all week.

100 pushups
      100 situps
      100 pull ups
      100 body squats
      finish with 2-3 mile run each day.

Comment

Shoulders and core yesterday

Chest and cardio this AM

Arms mañana

Comment

Cardio and Core this morning

Comment

Did 2 hours yesterday weights and cardio

Comment

Legs yesterday and increased cardio to 35 minutes. Back and abs sometime today

Comment

Never skip leg day.

Comment

Worked out Chest this morning

Comment

Bi's, Tri's and core this AM and had to make up eating 3 slices of pizz for dinner yesterday.... Made up most of it though.

105mins, 1525 cals and 141 BPM

Warm up was 10 mins of stairs, about 8 SS's with a core exercise mixed in between each, and cool down was a mile jog.

Comment

Got back, abs and cardio done

Comment

Been looking for a routine change and just watched Jeff's (Athlean-X) recent video of the perfect weight lost weekly workout.

All days under 45 mins and following a high caloric expenditure routine along with the German 10x10 philosophy. 75% of max BB Squats for a 10x10 with a min rest seems absolutely barbaric.... Not sure if I want to commit lol

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                          30 mile ride Saturday AM. This was my second ride in preparation for the MS150, felt better this time as I am getting used to my new bike. Was able to push little harder, 18.7 avg mph over the 30.

Going to change it up this week.

Going to do a prison style workout all week.

100 pushups
                          100 situps
                          100 pull ups
                          100 body squats
                          finish with 2-3 mile run each day.

finished day 2 of this. Dang, this workout is tough! I am sore sore so a good change up for me!

Comment

Finished legs..... I was exhausted the entire workout and still am but managed to push through. Changed reps up to see how I feel. Lifting 50-80% of 1 rep max in a 10x10x10x8x8x8x6x6x6 routine for the bigger lifts increasing the weight as the reps decrease. Smaller lifts followed 50-80% in a 10x10x8x8x6 routine Only 20 seconds of rest between SS reps.

8 mins of stairs for a warm up

Leg extensions /// lying leg curls
                            BB Squats /// Lat cable pulldown then seated cable rows
                            BB DL /// Single arm lat pull downs then High rows
                            Body Squats (10x10) /// Single arm low rows then straight arm lat pulldowns

Comment

Chest and back today. I could have used more time this morning for sure. I didn't get accomplished all that I wanted to, but it is what it is. Treadmill, bicycle warmup. Hip abduction and then three warmup sets and 3 working sets of strip sets.

Bench press/bilateral lat pull down/incline situp
                              Seated wide grip bilateral chest press/v-bar lat pull down
                              Incline BB chest press/bent over BB row

Legs and shoulders tomorrow.

Comment

Motivation was NOT there yesterday at 0430 but was able to get my swim and spin bike intervals in after work. Throws today’s run off by 12hrs but should be back on track tomorrow morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X