Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sippin coffee listin to the thunder, rain is comin to N Texas

Comment

Got a Frog Strangler coming down right now! Downtown Dallas!

Comment

morning folks

Comment

That was some serious thunder, lightening, and rain up on the prairie from about 4:30-6:00! Lots of water standing on the way to work, wouldn't have thought that.

Comment

Morning guys and gals, sun looks great coming over the trees this morning. A/C guy is going to power it up today and see how 5 tons will purr. Hope it keeps the sheetrock crew cool next week.

Comment

I changed my own Avatar in only 5 months!

Comment

took the girls out to watch the Tigers kick the dog outta the Rangers last night

caught an outside workout this AM (4:30) just before the skies opened up

was not easy getting kids loaded and back to their Mom in the storm but hey, I'm here

Comment

Morning....all you guys from up north around Dallas, you need to send some of that rain down this way. We sure could use it down south. Another hot and dry one again today! Everyone stay cool ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by jfk47 View Post
                    Morning....all you guys from up north around Dallas, you need to send some of that rain down this way. We sure could use it down south. Another hot and dry one again today! Everyone stay cool ! ! !
                    I truely wish we could!

Comment

Hello all, Back to page one

Comment

bump ! !

Comment

woohoo im at work and only gonna be here for two more hours then im going home....ready to be back on days

Comment

man ! it is storming in huntsville... lightning and all...... woop woop

Comment

Rained 11 plus inches here Monday and Tuesday....Rained again, wednesday.....rained again today.

Of Course, I was in South Texas with Brad 75. It was 110 degrees there....Had a great time hunting hogs.....Trent showed out...AGAIN

Comment

lotta good folks here!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X