• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo Joe!!!!

These were just released....and sold out almost immediately. They’re
    for my son, of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get so mad at myself daily for the loss of all my old G.I. Joe toys. I looked up the value on some and about fell over. Play war was heck back in the 80's though, and there were a lot of causalities. Especially near the 4th of July.

Comment

I had one back in the '60s that must have been a victim of a 1st generation IED. He was missing both arms!

Comment

I have a bunch of the 12" GI Joes still in the original box. 30+ of those and a lot of the small action figures and vehicles. All of those were from the mid 90's so I know some are worth some money. I never really played with them growing up I just got them to add to my collection which is pretty odd for a kid but it probably wasn't a bad choice.

Comment

I dug up my stuff from the 80s for my kids. They destroyed most of it, but it was already pretty beat up from me as a kid. The joes hated black cats at 4th of July and my BB gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got my 8 year old into watching the cartoon. They have all of the episodes for free on TUBI I think. He loves it, just like I did as a kid!

Comment

Had one back in the 60's, came with a jeep with a battery operated spot light in the back, That jeep and joe went to he!! and back and then went up in a house fire.....Always had fun pizzin lil sis off when Joe would slip in on Barbie!

Comment

I was a Mortarman in the Marines. My wife/kids got me a GI Joe USMC Mortarman about 15 years ago. I still have it in the original package.

Comment

When I was a kid in the early 60's I'd light my army men and drip molten plastic on red ants.

Comment

Look up the U.S.S. Flagg Aircraft Carrier original in box. After you see what that things worth you'll be in your attic for days looking for all the parts if you had one at one point.

Comment

80s joes for me. Not sure what all is left. I have pieces of all the action figures as there was an o-ring that held them each one together that is dry rotted. My kids are too old now.

Comment

Working...
                      X