2020 APR Customer Supplied Action TBH Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RF76 View Post
    I have the same brake on my 300wm build and no muzzle rise. It’s loud : The recoil was similar to a 243.
    I was curious about the brake as well. I have one of the 2020 tbh specials in 300 wm that i should be picking up tomorrow. It has the gill brake. I have never shot a rifle with a brake and don't really care for a lot of recoil. I plan on shooting 215 gr bergers. But i am glad to see you say it greatly reduces the recoil

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
      Got mine today!

6.5 GAP 4s

Absolutely killed it on the paint job. Exactly what I was looking for!

Just gotta find my rings so I can get the scope mounted.

Question for y’all that have both a gill and radial brake.....what is the difference in performance? I thought I ordered the radial but got the gill. Not upset at all, looks really cool, this is the first gill I have, my other brakes are radial and just curious what the difference will be? Less recoil? Louder? I know the gill is better for shooting off the ground so you don’t get dirt blown in your face.

Thanks again Robert and crew, another outstanding job!

Great looking rifle chamber in a round I’m intrigued by for sure!

You will like the gill break, both styles require ear pro and the gill reduces recoil better and blows less crap in your face.

Comment

Originally posted by txagyotebuster View Post
        I was curious about the brake as well. I have one of the 2020 tbh specials in 300 wm that i should be picking up tomorrow. It has the gill brake. I have never shot a rifle with a brake and don't really care for a lot of recoil. I plan on shooting 215 gr bergers. But i am glad to see you say it greatly reduces the recoil

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
        Got mine today!

6.5 GAP 4s

Absolutely killed it on the paint job. Exactly what I was looking for!

Just gotta find my rings so I can get the scope mounted.

Question for y’all that have both a gill and radial brake.....what is the difference in performance? I thought I ordered the radial but got the gill. Not upset at all, looks really cool, this is the first gill I have, my other brakes are radial and just curious what the difference will be? Less recoil? Louder? I know the gill is better for shooting off the ground so you don’t get dirt blown in your face.

Thanks again Robert and crew, another outstanding job!

You will love the gill brake. People next to you will not however. They do an outstanding job of reducing recoil.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Called and spoke with Jason this morning. Mueller has finally shipped APR the barrels and production on mine is slated for next week. Hopefully will have it finished in the next 7-10 business days.

Comment

Will be worth the wait

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I just heard that my barrel X-men in last week. Should be holding the rifle in a couple weeks. Can’t wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1984 View Post
                I just heard that my barrel X-men in last week. Should be holding the rifle in a couple weeks. Can’t wait!
                Sweet. I got in on the other APR special and I hope to get the call soon!

Comment

Well I got the call yesterday that mine was finished and I picked her up today! Big shoutout to APR on a well built rifle. If your on the fence about them, buy with confidence. Outstanding work and detail. I hope she shoots as good as she looks and feels
                  Attached Files

Comment

Mine finally made its way to Austin. Thanks to everyone at APR for an awesome rifle Click image for larger version

Name:	Adjustments.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	24627980

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Adjustments.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	24627981

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to both of y’all. Those are good looking rifles. I’m still waiting on the call.

Comment

Well I think it was worth the wait... took my .22 Creedmoor out yesterday to sight in/shoot and ended up shooting this group with my last 5 shots. (shot rounds 17, 18, 19 & 20 and walked halfway down the range and decided to shoot a 5 shot group. Unloaded all my stuff again and shot round 21 and I jerked it a little). Still pleased with how it did. Shooting 70 grain Nosler Accubonds from Copper Creek at 3,450 fps.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
                            Well I think it was worth the wait... took my .22 Creedmoor out yesterday to sight in/shoot and ended up shooting this group with my last 5 shots. (shot rounds 17, 18, 19 & 20 and walked halfway down the range and decided to shoot a 5 shot group. Unloaded all my stuff again and shot round 21 and I jerked it a little). Still pleased with how it did. Shooting 70 grain Nosler Accubonds from Copper Creek at 3,450 fps.
                            Very nice. Still waiting on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1984 View Post
                              Very nice. Still waiting on mine.
                              You’ll get there!

Comment

It’s been about 3 weeks since the last post on this thread. Anyone besides me still waiting on their rifle?

Comment

Working...
                                X