No announcement yet.

Antifa being bussed into Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLM and Antifa are made up of cowardly people, cowards only attack cowards ... That is why they will not try to riot and protest in Republican/Redneck counties and communities!
    It’s really that simple

Comment

Originally posted by zac221 View Post
      Apparently some protesters were interviewed after we got out and they reported they were going home because APD and DPS were in complete control of the streets and did not tolerate messing around. Idk if it’s true or not but it’s definitely consistent with what I saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Great job to you and your brethren. Also, to Gov Abbott for what he did, particularly giving Adler some spine.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        You're correct. They have been building their forces, picking their battles and increasing their veracity over the last decade. Our last president provided funding and internet clearance for them to recruit and strengthen their ranks. Ferguson and Baltimore were big steps for them and they were given free rain to pillage and burn. The latest round thus far reinforced that belief.
        Here we must stand. Here the line will be drawn and if it takes blood in the streets to accomplish the destruction of their ranks and resolve then so be it. Victory through attrition is the only way.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
        You're both wrong. Seems the girlie boys of antifa are tucking tail and getting out of Dodge. APD and DPS stood their ground and won.

TRUMP 2020

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
          As long as they are handled like spoiled children they have resolve but if you start manhandling them and treating them like the thug terrorist they are then they would have zero resolve.
          yep, as long as it's a catch and release program they will keep the **** up an ratchet up the violence until they get the crap stomped out of them, then they will go crying back to mommys basement.

if they want to act like terrorist; treat them like terrorist.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
            You're both wrong. Seems the girlie boys of antifa are tucking tail and getting out of Dodge. APD and DPS stood their ground and won.

TRUMP 2020
            I hope you're right but guerilla warfare tactics are all about avoiding hard targets and attacking vulnerable ones.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
              I hope you're right but guerilla warfare tactics are all about avoiding hard targets and attacking vulnerable ones.

True! If this had been in Dallas last night the DFD would still be spraying water on the fires.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                True! If this had been in Dallas last night the DFD would still be spraying water on the fires.
                I actually thought dallas did better than I expected when they arrested everyone on the Hunt Bridge. I haven't heard of any other issues to speak of.

Comment

Anything going on in Austin tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    Nah, All the snipers that Antifa had which was confirmed by multiple people here are keeping everyone in place.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                      Nah, All the snipers that Antifa had which was confirmed by multiple people here are keeping everyone in place.

I still LOL when I think the word "sniper"

No way anyone actually believed that.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        Either the media is getting used to it or protesting was quiet across the US last night...I didn't see any stories on tv / print of significance anyway. Seems like Fri & Sat are the two nights of the week they go bonkers on a broader scale nation wide??

Comment

Working...
                        X