No announcement yet.

Gleaton Chip Ranch Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Place Good on cleaning it up! I kill bugs out there every three months for you all !Keep up the great work...

Comment

great looking place

Comment

Originally posted by doole44 View Post
        Great Place Good on cleaning it up! I kill bugs out there every three months for you all !Keep up the great work...
        Thanks! What a small world!

Comment

Update

I got the trail camera cards back and 2 out of 3 are corrupted and i cannot view any pictures. These are brand new SanDisk 32GB. I'm not sure if they overheated or what happened but I'm super bummed that these new cards crapped the bed already. I was able to get a couple of pictures from another camera before the cows knocked it over.

Click image for larger version

Name:	06290742 (Large).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	24625126

Name:	06290743 (Large).jpg
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	24625127

Not sure which buck this is yet

Name:	10.jpg
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	24625128

Name:	10 o.JPG
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	24625129

Name:	8.JPG
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	24625130

I have pictures of 6 yearling bucks so far this year and all 6 have brow tines which is a great sign!

I'm hoping the next round of cards will have better pics.

Comment

How old is that last guy? Looks ancient!

Comment

Not sure at this point. I'm hoping I'll know what bucks are what by mid August. I'll be sure to post 2019 pics vs 2020 pics.

Comment

Has anyone else experienced SD cards going bad? I purchased the SanDisk 32GB cards and my computer and other computers won't read and causes the computer to freeze up.

Comment

Originally posted by bgleaton View Post
                  Has anyone else experienced SD cards going bad? I purchased the SanDisk 32GB cards and my computer and other computers won't read and causes the computer to freeze up.
                  I’ve had that happen once. Definitely sounds corrupted. I bet you got a bad batch or you may have bought a counterfeit.

Comment

I bet you are right on the counterfeit. It seems like everything on amazon.com is counterfeit even though it says it’s official.

Comment

I bet you are right on the counterfeit. It seems like everything on amazon.com is counterfeit even though it says it’s official.
                      I had one on amazon do exactly as you described, so I figured it was counterfeit. I still buy mine on amazon, but I try to really research and then cross my fingers it is the real deal.

Comment

Yep. Quite a few actually. I always buy like 20 at a time for that reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                          Yep. Quite a few actually. I always buy like 20 at a time for that reason.
                          That's a good call! Let me know when or if you want to split another load of cottonseed.

Comment

More Pictures

Here are some quick pictures that my brother took yesterday from his computer. I will hopefully be able to post some better pictures early next week.

Name:	IMG_6886 (Large).jpg
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	24625663

Name:	IMG_7437 (Large).jpg
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	24625664

Name:	IMG_6878 (Large).jpg
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	24625665

Name:	IMG_6879 (Large).jpg
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	24625666

Name:	IMG_6880 (Large).jpg
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	24625667

They are going through around 4,000lbs of protein per month right now.

Comment

Love the frame of the 10 point in your 3rd and 4th pictures.

Great looking bucks

Rwc

Comment

Man those are some great bucks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X