Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to rewatch it.

Comment

I'm not going to read all because I'm not finished. But what the hell. I've feel like I've not lived my life to the fullest. It never stops.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife and I watched it and it was awesome. Ol’ Joe has more problems than a dog that has been run over.

Comment

We sat down to watch an episode and watched all 7. Hard to believe it is true. Shocked every episode at the things that went on were real

Rick

Comment

That funeral speech was something else

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I’ve been there several times, I always thought it was strange to see a bunch of tatted up dudes who look liked they where just released from prison running a zoo. The show made it all make sense..... I paid extra to play with some cubs one time, it was pretty awesome !

And yes, she killed her husband, how she is not locked up is crazy!

Comment

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
                    Nobody is allowed to have big cats except that B Carole Baskin #freejoeexotic

Yes, it was funny that was basically her position. And the difference was that she didn't let/make money from people playing with baby tigers.

She already had her money, screw the rest.

And the statistic I was left with was: 4000 tigers in the wild - 5,000-10,000 privately owned.

So the 'Tiger Rescue advocate' who is against private ownership, is basically saying we should cut the population of an endangered species in half?

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

More like Tiger Queen !

Comment

The only show that compares is The Wild Wonderful Whites of West Virginia!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            Jeff, it'll change your life. No matter what someone may have done. No matter how low someone may feel some days. No matter how many poor decisions someone may make in their life.....this show will make them automatically feel better about every aspect of their tigerless, mulletless, full-*** covering chaps wearing life.

Getting Netflix’s today. The wife will have no idea what we are about to watch

Comment

Originally posted by KX500 View Post
                              Yes, it was funny that was basically her position. And the difference was that she didn't let/make money from people playing with baby tigers.

She already had her money, screw the rest.

And the statistic I was left with was: 4000 tigers in the wild - 5,000-10,000 privately owned.

So the 'Tiger Rescue advocate' who is against private ownership, is basically saying we should cut the population of an endangered species in half?
                              Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                                I watched 7 episodes so far . It’s like a train wreak can look away .
                                You may be a little disappointed when you sit down to watch the next one.

Comment

Working...
                                X