*** Airsoft rifle guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*** Airsoft rifle guys

I'm looking for a really nice well made airsoft rifle that's accurate out to at least 82 yards. It'd be nice if it was fairly quite but I think the dog barking will cover the sound. I've been looking at there's mixed and I'm sure paid online reviews that haven't helped me alot. I don't want a "Precision tactical" style stock like some of the ones I've seen. Be nice to stay under $200 for just thr gun. Guess help me with a decent scope too. I want it for my 8 year old to shoot and myself for annoying animal's that I don't want to kill just get their attention.

I’d recommend a Ruger Magnum Pellet Rifle. Best bang for your buck IMO. And you have the option of knocking out a few tree rats for dinner, prefer mine with dumplings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Airsoft rifles shoot small round plastic balls, not sure how accurate they would be at 82 yards, and doubt there would be enough energy left. An air rifle, like a .177 or .22 is a totally different animal, just checking to see if you meant air rifle instead of airsoft rifle?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfootwolff View Post
        Airsoft rifles shoot small round plastic balls, not sure how accurate they would be at 82 yards, and doubt there would be enough energy left. An air rifle, like a .177 or .22 is a totally different animal, just checking to see if you meant air rifle instead of airsoft rifle?
        x2 ^^^
        That's what I was thinking as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfootwolff View Post

Same here? My air soft pistols don’t go far at all but will leave a mark on your hand.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

No, airsoft. I've seen these guys that play "tactical airsoft" and they have some bad@$$ guns. But most of them look like they live in their moms basements and dont have a girlfriend. I dont want to kill the dog just shut it up. Can't enjoy being in our backyard without it barking nonstop. I'm talking about a rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by freestylest22 View Post
              No, airsoft. I've seen these guys that play "tactical airsoft" and they have some bad@$$ guns. I dont want to kill the dog just shut it up. Can't enjoy being in our backyard without it barking nonstop.
              Are you talking about keeping your dog quiet or a neighbor's dog quiet? It's all good until an eye gets put out, especially if they find a 6mm airsoft BB.

Comment

a bark collar delivered by Amazon to their address is much cheaper than an airsoft, and won't likely land you in court when they dig that bright yellow plastic pellet out of Fido's flesh

Comment

I bought an ultrasonic bark deterrent device and hung it on my back fence where the dog stands and barks his head off. It's either as stupid as I thought, deaf or the device doesn't work. Dog still barks its head off. Going to give it another week and ask the neighbors again to get it a bark collar.

Comment

Working...
                  X