A little social distancing this evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little social distancing this evening

Kid banging the 615 steel with the 224 Valkyrie.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

can't get the vid to load. Were you at Greenwood? I went out the Tuesday and the army worms drove me away. They were EVERYWHERE!

Comment

Originally posted by lbbf View Post
      can't get the vid to load. Were you at Greenwood? I went out the Tuesday and the army worms drove me away. They were EVERYWHERE!

Weird, it loaded for me last night and doesn't now.

Yes, Greenwood. Worms are horrible. We shoot prone, and I just lay the mat in the grass a touch forward of the dirt. Helps a lot, but not 100%

Comment

Nice. I have taken several people out there to ring the steel. Most are amazed that they can do it. I wish they would move a couple of the smaller ones from 350 out to the 600.

Comment

There's a lot of stuff I wish they'd do, but until we get some turn over in the board and get the old codgers out of there nothing will change.

Comment

Ain't that the truth!

Comment

Working...
            X