Second rv air conditioner...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second rv air conditioner...

Got a smokin deal on a camper for the ranch last year. 2017 model jayco with 1 large slide. 27’ bunkhouse model like brand new (used one time). Needed something for to be able to stay at the ranch when Doug work until we build a house. In the summertime, the heat would kill us. The ducted AV could not keep up. Bought a remanufactured unit on eBay for 400$ with the interior controls and tackled it this weekend. Not has a second plug on outside of rv with a dedicated 20 amp circuit for this unit. Was much easier than I thought although I was paranoid about cuttting a hole in the roof. Works great!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, that is exactly what I did with mine except mine was a coleman model AC that fit in/on the vent directly over the master bed. External power hook up just like you subscribe. If you plan on leaving camper in 1 place for a majority of the year, one of those metal carports are a must. never have to worry about leaks and it will save sun damage on your roof.

Comment

I need to add one to my camper before the summer... Piece of cake huh? I already have a vent and hookup for the additional a/c

Comment

I really want to add a second unit to mine but it doesn’t have a vent in the front bedroom. I would have to cut the roof. I’d rather pay someone to do it than risk a leak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
        X