Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Returned From Mesquite Bowhunting!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really nice buck... was thinking about running over to Mesquite for a hunt.

Comment

Great blackbuck sounds like plenty of game seen and thanx for info on ranch and the pic.congratulations.

Comment

That is a great blackbuck. Congrats to you. Did ya'll ever see any pigs out there?

Comment

oh definitely! If you are like me and enjoy seeing lots of game after you write a check, you will love this place. Don't go thinking that you are going to set the new world record for 500 bucks, but I promise if you like to sport of bowhunting you will not regret the trip.

Comment

way to go man

Comment

Nice buck, Did you happen to see any turkeys

Comment

Actually to be honest, no I did not see any turkeys. Thats not to say there isn't any out there I just did not come across any.

Comment

Because of this thread,. I am thinking of booking a hunt for me and my daughter. She has yet to harvest anything with her bow and is really looking forward to it. We are looking at all the excotics, even though she would love to take a buffalo, she is not yet there with her set up. Congrats on the beautiful Black Buck. If all works out, I will be posting not one but two beautiful exotics real soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X