Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 12-21-2019, 08:01 AM   #51
Codie
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Young,Throckmorton & Shackleford counties

I honestly don’t think Keto is the route you should take. I would suggest Macroholics Nutrition (based out of Lubbock Tex). You can find them on Facebook or their web page
Codie is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2019, 09:47 AM   #52
Leemo
Ten Point

Close your pie hole
Leemo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2019, 09:53 AM   #53
Graysonhogs
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Fannin/Grayson/Erath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leemo View Post
Close your pie hole
That's generally good advice for some on here even when not talking diet.
Graysonhogs is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2019, 09:59 AM   #54
Radar
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
Jack Daniels is keto friendly!
Yes it is
Radar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2019, 10:01 AM   #55
Radar
Pope & Young

My doctor told me to stay away from Keto at my age.

Then again he also told me that sitting on my azz is bad for my cholesterol.
Old 12-21-2019, 11:08 AM   #56
rtp
Pope & Young

Hunt In: open range

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane View Post
I don't need to lose a lot of weight - 10 pounds would be great. 15 at the most. Mostly I would like to get my cholesterol numbers looking better, although I have seen all the opinions about how cholesterol isn't really bad and that inflammation is the biggest cause of atherosclerosis.
Shane this is exactly where Im at for the exact reasons you mentioned. Im doing better and will get back to eating correctly after the holidays. Ive toyed with the Keto and unwittingly did it for awhile several years ago before I knew what it was. I just got skinny and didnt like the way I looked.

Your statement about cholesterol not being bad but inflammation in the body causing atherosclerosis is spot on. I have always had moderately high cholesterol numbers. I focus on removing/staying away from inflammation in my body as much as possible. I had some tests run last year at age 55 as part as an overall health screening and my arteries are super clean with zero build up. I would tell people to research this whole cholesterol causes heart disease thing. It came from govt studies and big pharma......surprise.
rtp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2019, 11:28 AM   #57
TwoHighways
Six Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtp View Post
Shane this is exactly where Im at for the exact reasons you mentioned. Im doing better and will get back to eating correctly after the holidays. Ive toyed with the Keto and unwittingly did it for awhile several years ago before I knew what it was. I just got skinny and didnt like the way I looked.

Your statement about cholesterol not being bad but inflammation in the body causing atherosclerosis is spot on. I have always had moderately high cholesterol numbers. I focus on removing/staying away from inflammation in my body as much as possible. I had some tests run last year at age 55 as part as an overall health screening and my arteries are super clean with zero build up. I would tell people to research this whole cholesterol causes heart disease thing. It came from govt studies and big pharma......surprise.
High LDL-P is risky. LDL-C and LDL-P are not necessarily correlated. In a standard panel, the typically measure LDL-C but not LDL-P, and a shockingly high number of physicians or unaware of the difference as it pertains to risk for atherosclerosis, which if you find that to be the case, you need to find a primary care doctor that is better versed in the practice of medicine.
TwoHighways is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2019, 11:33 AM   #58
TwoHighways
Six Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
My doctor told me to stay away from Keto at my age.

Then again he also told me that sitting on my azz is bad for my cholesterol.
Are you a diabetic?
Old 12-21-2019, 11:48 AM   #59
Radar
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoHighways View Post
Are you a diabetic?
At one point in my life, my A1C was over 7.5 and cholesterol was 250. Triglycerides stayed around 400-600. I never gave a chit about anything back then, till I figured out that I did not want to end up in a wheel chair from diabetes and paying someone to wipe my azz everyday.

At age 50 I lost 85 pounds by portion control and high physical activity. I rarely eat any junk food today, but still drink alcohol and raise hell. I walk 10 miles a week and use a Bowflex M5 trainer 15 minutes a day.

I injured myself back in August and was on limited physical activity for two months. Liked to drove me crazy.

Last edited by Radar; 12-21-2019 at 11:51 AM.
Old 12-21-2019, 11:52 AM   #60
Shane
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mismatched camo

Quote:

Quote:
High LDL-P is risky. LDL-C and LDL-P are not necessarily correlated. In a standard panel, the typically measure LDL-C but not LDL-P, and a shockingly high number of physicians or unaware of the difference as it pertains to risk for atherosclerosis, which if you find that to be the case, you need to find a primary care doctor that is better versed in the practice of medicine.
Yep. I've been doing a lot of research about it the last couple days. The more I research about cholesterol and heart disease, the less I care and worry about cholesterol.
Shane is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2019, 12:09 PM   #61
Radar
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
Everyone I know who has done the Keto diet, atkins, paleo, weight watchers (wife included). Has gone right back to where they used to be after stopping. You have to make a lifestyle change.
Somewhere in a person's mind is will power, you got to find it. I can sit at the kitchen table with bowls of food all around me and not have the desire to eat. I never skip breakfast and drink lots of water.

The problem is being tempted to eat a bunch of crappy food and sit around, like right now I need to be cutting firewood but I am on TBH instead.
Old 12-21-2019, 04:06 PM   #62
bofos
Spike

Hunt In: Collingsworth Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
Somewhere in a person's mind is will power, you got to find it. I can sit at the kitchen table with bowls of food all around me and not have the desire to eat. I never skip breakfast and drink lots of water.

The problem is being tempted to eat a bunch of crappy food and sit around, like right now I need to be cutting firewood but I am on TBH instead.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
bofos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2019, 07:11 PM   #63
sahunter
Six Point

tagged
sahunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2019, 09:12 PM   #64
Shane
Pope & Young

17 grams of carbs today. Ate eggs, elk backstrap, crab legs, shrimp.... Not a bad day.
Old 12-24-2019, 03:47 PM   #65
Shane
Pope & Young

Thanks for all the help, y'all. The Diet Doctor and a couple other sites were very helpful. It's not as complicated as I thought it was gonna be. Been eating keto stuff for the last few days, both at home and at restaurants. I use the myFitnessPal app. It's helpful to plug in a food and see the macros to find out if it fits for keto or not.

The first day I had a little bit of a headache, but not bad. Drank some electrolytes in my water, and that cleared it up.

Also, I've been eating 3 meals/day with healthy snacks in between meals for years. But the last few days on low carb foods, I haven't been hungry at all between meals - sometimes not even hungry when it's meal time again. Y'all were right about that too. I've been reading about the benefits of intermittent fasting. I can see how that won't be hard at all eating like this. Pretty cool.

So far, I'm loving it.
Old 12-24-2019, 04:51 PM   #66
dope hunter
Ten Point

Hunt In: Throckmorton

Keto is not that hard once you get the hang of it, especially using an app like My Fitness Pal or Carb Manager. Not sure if you are close to a Chipotle, but that is my go to for lunch because it is so easy. The headaches might continue, but plenty of water and electrolytes should help. Powerade Zero was always a good option.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
dope hunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-24-2019, 09:58 PM   #67
Shane
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by dope hunter View Post
Keto is not that hard once you get the hang of it, especially using an app like My Fitness Pal or Carb Manager. Not sure if you are close to a Chipotle, but that is my go to for lunch because it is so easy. The headaches might continue, but plenty of water and electrolytes should help. Powerade Zero was always a good option.

There's a Chipotle in town, but I'm not a fan of their food. Plenty of other options that are good though.

Topo Chico and Hydra Surge electrolyte powder is pretty good.
Old 12-24-2019, 10:01 PM   #68
MUZZYSLINGR
Ten Point

Quote:
There's a Chipotle in town, but I'm not a fan of their food. Plenty of other options that are good though.

Topo Chico and Hydra Surge electrolyte powder is pretty good.

Not a big fan of Chipotle either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
MUZZYSLINGR is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-24-2019, 10:37 PM   #69
hully1029
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Cooke

2lbs of backstrap seasoned in a paleo rub, 4 eggs for breakfast.

Panda Express power greens and black pepper chicken for supper. The sauce has a few, but the high amount of fiber in the greens helps a bit. Wash it down with a ice cold diet coke.. keto ain't hard.

hully1029 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-25-2019, 03:14 AM   #70
No-Tox
Eight Point

Hunt In: Ellis County

Quote:
My cholesterol numbers are a little high, so I want to try keto in hopes of getting those #s back down. Is there a good resource out there that has meal plans, recipes, and grocery lists all pre-planned? I'd like to find something like that rather than have to figure out how to plan every meal for the first month or so. Seems like that would make it easier to learn and get used to the keto way of cooking and eating.
I lost 80 lbs on the plan that my wife, a certified health coach, got me on and I'm off any high cholesterol and high blood pressure meds. Best thing is that it is all set out for you in a plan that is simple to follow without having to count calories or spend all day on a Sunday prepping meals for the week.
Send me a PM if you would like to chat with her.
No-Tox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-25-2019, 11:34 AM   #71
TwoHighways
Six Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hully1029 View Post
2lbs of backstrap seasoned in a paleo rub, 4 eggs for breakfast.

Panda Express power greens and black pepper chicken for supper. The sauce has a few, but the high amount of fiber in the greens helps a bit. Wash it down with a ice cold diet coke.. keto ain't hard.

Two pounds of venison in a sitting is far from keto
Old 12-25-2019, 12:09 PM   #72
justicetx
Four Point

What happened to good old fashion exercise and eating cleaner.
justicetx is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-25-2019, 12:12 PM   #73
Graysonhogs
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Fannin/Grayson/Erath

Quote:
Originally Posted by justicetx View Post

No money in that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Graysonhogs is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-25-2019, 12:15 PM   #74
TxAg
Pope & Young

Quote:
Two pounds of venison in a sitting is far from keto
Don't forget the diet coke
TxAg is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-26-2019, 12:47 AM   #75
SwineAssassiN
Ten Point

Hunt In: Bastrop co. Montgomery co. Trinity co.

I’d watch the diet soft drinks and take it easy on the protein, a lot of people think keto is high protein but is actually a moderate to low protein diet, until you reach your goal weight you can up it to build muscle while working out. But too much protein will turn into glucose. A lot of the crap in diet soda will turn into sugar, spike insulin and make weight loss more difficult also. It took me a little bit to figure out the perfect amount of protein per day.
SwineAssassiN is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-26-2019, 10:58 PM   #76
rtp
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwineAssassiN View Post
Iíd watch the diet soft drinks and take it easy on the protein, a lot of people think keto is high protein but is actually a moderate to low protein diet, until you reach your goal weight you can up it to build muscle while working out. But too much protein will turn into glucose. A lot of the crap in diet soda will turn into sugar, spike insulin and make weight loss more difficult also. It took me a little bit to figure out the perfect amount of protein per day.
So were you tracking your macros? If so how much protein were you consuming daily and what was your target weight?
Old 12-26-2019, 11:37 PM   #77
Jcjohnson
Ten Point

Hunt In: Burke, Thompson, Lincolnton

Great thread! Is there any decent NON alcoholic drinks? I don’t mind water but all day kinda sucks
Jcjohnson is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-27-2019, 09:13 AM   #78
b.latiolais
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Edwards County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcjohnson View Post
Great thread! Is there any decent NON alcoholic drinks? I donít mind water but all day kinda sucks
Some of the flavored Sparkling Waters/Seltzers aren't bad. You just have to try a few and figure out which ones you like.
b.latiolais is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-27-2019, 09:54 AM   #79
Maddox
Ten Point

Do Smart Keto and Intermediating Fasting

When I say Smart Keto, I mean to concentrate on fats/oils that are liquid at room temperature. You don’t have to eat bacon/eggs/beef all the time, doing so will cause your cholesterol to go up. Stick to Fish, chicken, and pork. Use avocado oil and olive oil for cooking. MCT oil helps a lot (stick to the organic, pure MCT oil).

Broccoli and Spinach are great veggies for keto. Eat as much as you want of them. Also, Guacamole is good on everything! I use the single serving packs as seasoning on veggies.

Intermediate fasting- many different versions of these. Look them up and pick the one that works for you. I tend to skip dinner and find that it helps me sleep better.
Maddox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-27-2019, 10:06 AM   #80
jshouse
Pope & Young

Hunt In: NE Texas

anyone here seen anything on intermittent fasting and testosterone? listened to something the other day that said its been shown to lower T levels....
jshouse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-27-2019, 10:43 AM   #81
SwineAssassiN
Ten Point

Hunt In: Bastrop co. Montgomery co. Trinity co.

Quote:
So were you tracking your macros? If so how much protein were you consuming daily and what was your target weight?
Yes I do, I donít write them down but itís easy for me to keep track in my head on a daily basis. My goal weight was 175 from 233. I consumed about 100 grams a protein a day while I was losing. I now eat around 180 grams a day but Iím trying to maintain.
SwineAssassiN is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-27-2019, 10:54 AM   #82
jshouse
Pope & Young

Hunt In: NE Texas

Quote:
Yes I do, I donít write them down but itís easy for me to keep track in my head on a daily basis. My goal weight was 175 from 233. I consumed about 100 grams a protein a day while I was losing. I now eat around 180 grams a day but Iím trying to maintain.
how many carbs?
jshouse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-27-2019, 11:14 AM   #83
Mambajeep
Ten Point

Hunt In: East Texas

Do not cook with olive oil if you are trying to get the benefits of olive oil. It should be put on top of food after it’s cooked or on salads.
Mambajeep is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-27-2019, 12:01 PM   #84
rtp
Pope & Young

Quote:
thank you. That is easy enough. Ive always been high protein with moderate fat and carbs. I dont mind low carbs at all but it is going to take some getting used to, to switch to high fat, moderate protein.
Old 12-27-2019, 12:11 PM   #85
rtp
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by justicetx View Post
It works for sure.....it is what I did about 7 years ago to make a lifestyle change and getting into great shape. Life threw me some severe curveballs for the better part of this year and Ive put on about 12-15lbs of fat because I stopped exercising and eating clean for about 8 months. Im just looking to try something different to knock the fat off a little quicker. No harm in trying a different method to get back to where I want to be. It seems to me Keto is eating clean but in a different way. Once I get to my target, I'll probably go back to eating high protein with moderate carbs and fat intake. I like to eat meat!!!!
Old 12-27-2019, 12:34 PM   #86
rtp
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mambajeep View Post
Do not cook with olive oil if you are trying to get the benefits of olive oil. It should be put on top of food after itís cooked or on salads.
So many dont understand that olive oil doesnt do well with heat. I laugh at all the Chefs on tv using olive oil to cook with. They are destroying it. People should be using avocado oil to cook with. Probably the best oil that is healthy and has a high heat/smoke point thus avoiding toxins.
Old 12-27-2019, 03:57 PM   #87
HighwayHunter
Ten Point

I wouldnít skip meals. If you do however, Iíd skip breakfast. I would buy a bag of babybel cheese, pork, as much ribeye as you can afford and avocados. I really enjoy pasta, so I would often do spaghetti with vegetable noodles. Kroger usually has some low carb marinara sauces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HighwayHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-27-2019, 04:48 PM   #88
Shane
Pope & Young

All the reading I've done recently about keto has lead to other info about cholesterol (lots of research indicates it's not the devil after all) and also other info about intermittent fasting. There appears to be loads of health benefits with IF. This isn't saying you need to skip nutrition and starve yourself. Instead, it appears to be beneficial if you eat all your calories and nutrients within a shorter window of time and then go for 16-18 hours per day without eating anything.

As much as I've never liked skipping meals or even a snack between meals, I'm gonna give IF a shot. Eating keto has instantly made it possible for me to not eat snacks between meals. I'm fuller for longer eating this way. I will probably experiment with eating breakfast and lunch only and then with eating lunch and supper only to see which works best for me.
Old 12-27-2019, 04:53 PM   #89
SmTx
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Jim Wells

Reddit.com/r/intermittentfasting

I'm about to start week four of 16/8. My stomach may start growling around 11:30am as I'll start my 8 hour window at noon. It's been a game changer for me for hunting in the mornings. I can sit all morning and have no hunger pangs that make me want to get down and go eat.

I think I'll go another week or 2 at 16/8 and then try 18/6. Haven't done a 24 hour fast or OMAD(one meal a day) yet.
SmTx is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-27-2019, 07:53 PM   #90
TwoHighways
Six Point

20 hours into a 3 or 4 day fast (haven't decided how long I'm going to go). BHB 2.1 mmol CBG 70 mg/dL or 3.89 mmol. I want to get that ratio close to 1:1 (mmol basis). Supposedly by day three, you get clarity of mind that rivals a coming to Jesus moment. First two days are the toughest. Would love to be snacking on some kerrygold right about now, but I've made up my mind. I'm seeing this through.

Last edited by TwoHighways; 12-27-2019 at 07:57 PM.
Old 12-27-2019, 08:04 PM   #91
SmTx
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Jim Wells

Quote:
20 hours into a 3 or 4 day fast (haven't decided how long I'm going to go). BHB 2.1 mmol CBG 70 mg/dL or 3.89 mmol. I want to get that ratio close to 1:1 (mmol basis). Supposedly by day three, you get clarity of mind that rivals a coming to Jesus moment. First two days are the toughest. Would love to be snacking on some kerrygold right about now, but I've made up my mind. I'm seeing this through.
I have a buddy that has been doing 3 day fasts here and there and is planning a 5 day. He raved about the effects on his mind fasting has done. Curious to get your feedback as well once done.
SmTx is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-27-2019, 08:35 PM   #92
Mambajeep
Ten Point

Hunt In: East Texas

Been doing 16/8 since 11/24 with a few 18/6 mixed in but not on purpose just how itfell. I will say that my sleep has been much better and my indigestion/reflux is completely gone. I have lost between 8-9 lbs without changing my diet only adding more fruits and veggies. Had headaches for the first 2 days and the growling in the mornings has almost stopped. I have also noticed a uptick in my energy in the evenings.
Mambajeep is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-27-2019, 10:34 PM   #93
Shane
Pope & Young

You guys that are doing IF, when do you workout in relation to when you eat? Are you working out in the mornings, before you eat anything that day? Or do you workout in the afternoon or evening, after a meal or two?
Old 12-28-2019, 10:49 AM   #94
JimPat
Four Point

Been doing Keto for a couple years now, got on it due to blood-pressure. BP is now ideal. Great - and accurate - info in this thread. One thing, your cholesterol will initially go up as you get fat-adjusted. it'll level off and go down in about 4-6 months.

I do IF as well. I stop eating around 7:00 PM and don't eat again until about 1:00pm the next day. I use my lunch hour at work to work-out. Don't have any issues with power, hunger, intensity, etc. No issues at all.

Of note, I fell off the keto wagon a few days back what with the in-laws and Christmas here. I ate a big meal with carbs and sugar and literally thought I was going to hurl. Ate coffee-cake for breakfast Christmas morning and felt like crap....put me out for about an hour or so. When you get weaned off the sugar addiction, your insulin receptors get back to normal, you don't need all that sugar and when you eat a big meal with carbs or a big piece of apple pie as I did.....it'll knock you for a loop. I can literally "feel" the sugar rush. Not a good thing. Going back to keto today as I am now hungry when I wake up in the morning and I don't have he energy I usually have. Eating the food was fun, but not worth feeling like crap.

I wish everyone success in their journey. Like one poster said earlier, the folks who claim "It doesn't work," are either not doing it right or are misinformed. I watched a buddy of mine proclaim how it wasn't working for him as he was stuffing a piece of cake in his suck-hole. Nothing I could say to him registered. Now, I just nod and say "OK."
JimPat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2019, 11:10 AM   #95
TwoHighways
Six Point

I’m not going to suggest that it’s for everyone. Simply too much genetic variation in the population (lipoprotein lipase density expressed in muscle and adipose tissue for example). I feel as though my sustained glycolytic capacity is negatively effected (which makes sense given you don’t have the glycogen stores in the liver to mobilize), but feel that the trade off in cognition is worth it. I’ll probably just shift to some sort of carb cycling routine on days I’ll doing anything higher intensity (lifting heavy with adequate rest between sets isn’t hindered, but circuits and any sort of training that keeps my heart rate up for an extended period of time sucks). I ate 4-5 cookies immediately after a tough workout the other day prior to going to bed and was around 1 mmol BHB the following morning. I’m sure all that sugar went straight into replenishing muscle glycogen stores.

Going to bed hungry last night sucked. All I could think about was food. Feel better this morning.
Old 01-02-2020, 04:04 PM   #96
haas0311
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Floresville and anywhere invited!

I am currently on a 24 hour fast in order to jump start my ketosis. I have about 100lbs to lose. I have high BP and high cholesterol. I am a total wreck, lol. When I was in the Marines, I knew that in order to lose weight, I just ran my butt off but now, 16 years later, life prevents that and my body isn't as spry as it used to be. I am hoping this keto thing works out. My plan is to eat a lot of protein tomorrow mixed with nuts and veggies and to pound the water. If there is anything I am forgetting to do, yall PM me! I am glad alot of yall are on the same train!
haas0311 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-02-2020, 04:42 PM   #97
firemanjj82
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by haas0311 View Post
I am currently on a 24 hour fast in order to jump start my ketosis. I have about 100lbs to lose. I have high BP and high cholesterol. I am a total wreck, lol. When I was in the Marines, I knew that in order to lose weight, I just ran my butt off but now, 16 years later, life prevents that and my body isn't as spry as it used to be. I am hoping this keto thing works out. My plan is to eat a lot of protein tomorrow mixed with nuts and veggies and to pound the water. If there is anything I am forgetting to do, yall PM me! I am glad alot of yall are on the same train!
I'm not a big fan of big changes, because I believe you can fall back just as quickly. I've done the keto stuff long enough to know that it works, but unless you can make it a lifestyle change (grocery shopping differently, support from others in the household, planning around outings to avoid certain foods) then it's very hard to maintain.

I've always believed that if you make one daily change and replace it with a new one, and keep to that for a good while, that it helps develop new habits and a new daily routine.

So start with something like no sodas and do 30 minutes of treadmill or elliptical 2 out of 3 days, you'll see changes that will take longer to achieve, but that will be more permanent.

Hope it helps.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
firemanjj82 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-02-2020, 04:44 PM   #98
meltingfeather
Ten Point

Hunt In: Gillespie, San Saba & Kerr primarily

hot dogs and cheese sticks BLD
meltingfeather is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-02-2020, 06:42 PM   #99
topduarte
Pope & Young

Keto? Whats that???

Being silly. Mexicans dont do diets.
topduarte is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-02-2020, 06:57 PM   #100
Possum Fat
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntindad View Post

When I do have a cheat day, my body lets me know it ain't happy.
Oh same here. I can eat really good for a few weeks then 2 or 3 days at deer camp eating that slop those old timers cook will have me begging to get back on my diet again. I just start cooking for myself at camp. A day or two eating anything with sugar or carbs (with the exception of carrots and beans and stuff) will have my joints aching and my guts all knotted up.
Possum Fat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top