No announcement yet.

Old Mexico 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like there would be some kind of alternate ins. Just for this situation.

Comment

We’ve crossed 3 four wheelers with no title at Piedras. We bought em for 700-1000 each and went thru them real good. We had to pay tax but they didn’t act like the no title thing was a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by sneaky freak View Post
        Who do yall that have newer side by sides use for insurance while south of the border. Farm bureau wont cover mine down south. Only my truck 25 miles in.
        No Insurance on SxS but truck is good to 26km

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          We’re a day out and some of these questions...yikes [emoji51] good luck [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I’m new to Mexico hunting so I’m trying to get my ducks in a row before we go, just trying yo get clarification. The issue is, one of our lease members purchased a new 4 wheeler and financed it so he does not have the title.

Comment

Originally posted by jlopez View Post
            I’m new to Mexico hunting so I’m trying to get my ducks in a row before we go, just trying yo get clarification. The issue is, one of our lease members purchased a new 4 wheeler and financed it so he does not have the title.

Bill of Sale should be sufficient but I don’t take one so I’ll let someone else comment on specifics

Comment

Well, guys wanted leave early and passed the beer store in ole Mexico at 9 am. No bueno, but we got all the tags acquired, guns in, whiskey flowing and I even have 3g in my blind! Not expecting much but new place first hunt, here’s some pics. Good luck everyone.

Comment

Biggest bear I’ve ever seen [emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                  Season hasn’t started yet. But here’s a pic of an old rascal for you. Yesterday afternoon

wow! ok im in again! ill need an interpreter on top of everything else tho.

Comment

Hello there

Today starts the hunting season in Mexico. Who is ready for this?

Comment

Not a bad start to opening day... whiskey [emoji1634] flowing and enjoying a good fire

Comment

Originally posted by RedDirt View Post
                        Bill of Sale should be sufficient but I don’t take one so I’ll let someone else comment on specifics

I took my mule over the week after I bought it before the title came in the mail. All I needed was the paperwork from the dealership and I was fine

Comment

Good buck!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Biggest bear I’ve ever seen [emoji51]

Looks like he’s been eating Double Down. Probably a cub last year.

Comment

Originally posted by ColumbiaBrdgeBL View Post
                              I definitely am. Can’t go until December 16th because of work though. Good luck and safe travels to everyone. Looking forward to some pics!

Comment

Originally posted by ColumbiaBrdgeBL View Post
                                Look who's on the green screen...

Comment

Working...
                                X