Now, This is a SPIDER!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now, This is a SPIDER!!!!

An Australian couple found themselves trapped on opposite sides of a glass door when a massive spider the size of a human head blocked their paths.

Wow, I got nothing but If that thing crawled on me I'm sure I would fall over dead.

Now you know why Crocodile Dundee carried the knife that he did.

Comment

Did the cat survive? I bet if it wasn't for the ridiculous Australian gun control laws, there would be shotgun blast holes all over his place.

Comment

Nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Monster!

Comment

That's the kind you have stuffed after you find some way to kill it. Mount that thing.

Comment

Ok... spiders dont typjcally mess with me... but that one. That just aint right

Comment

"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit"

Comment

I'm the guy that will burn a house down to kill a spider, might as well say goodbye to the whole city should I come face to face with one of those.

Comment

That thang ain't got nuthin' on those dang East Texas black and yeller suckers that makes the yeller webs... Those things I know are supposed to be harmless, but they give me the heebie-geebies, especially early in the morning before daylight walkin' to the stand, or back when I rode a 4-wheeler, getting smacked in the face with that web/spider... Heart stopper right there!

Comment

Saltwater, this Huntsman is 8" or more from tip to tip of legs. Those Black and Yellow one's or "bannana spiders" are big but not like this dude. Those nanner spiders are bad dreams, this spider is a nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        That thang ain't got nuthin' on those dang East Texas black and yeller suckers that makes the yeller webs... Those things I know are supposed to be harmless, but they give me the heebie-geebies, especially early in the morning before daylight walkin' to the stand, or back when I rode a 4-wheeler, getting smacked in the face with that web/spider... Heart stopper right there!
                        Their webs are pretty sticky and strong too...Ugh just gave me flashbacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_C View Post
                          Saltwater, this Huntsman is 8" or more from tip to tip of legs. Those Black and Yellow one's or "bannana spiders" are big but not like this dude. Those nanner spiders are bad dreams, this spider is a nightmare.
                          NO, no, NO!!! Ain't gonna happen... I'm with the others, kill it with fire, LOTS of fire!!

Comment

For some reason they tend to like glass. I spent some time in Oz and had a few show up on the car windows. One time while driving, too, that was no fun. They are also know for giving "hugs"

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              We have those at the farm. One night, my wife and I arrived home late. She walked onto the porch to feed the cats, and right into the web she screamed, and by the time I got out there, she had stripped and was slapping herself half crazy 😂

Comment

Working...
                              X