Help Me Pick A New Rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ag 96 View Post
    In the same boat... I like the Bergara Premier line but I’m looking for a short, 20-22” tube 6.5 (260, 6.5x55, 6.5 CM) capable of reaching out that’ll double as a handy truck rifle. Nothing I see there really blows my skirt up. I’m toying with the idea of a Sako Carbon Wolf with the short barrel, but not sure I want to drop that much coin. Then I look at the Browning HC Speed at less than 1/2 the price.Then I glance over at Cooper but their only short action, synthetic, etc production model i can find is the Raptor at well over 10 pounds. Then I start toying with the idea of building another custom, but my impatience kicks in and I don’t want to wait that long. So many choices...
    CZ 557 in 6.5x55 is long action and has a 20.5" barrel. I've owned one in 243 and one in 308. They are really nice.

Comment

I shoot a Christensen Arms Mesa in 300WM and love the rifle. Great quality and an even better shooter.

Comment

Originally posted by raw10628 View Post
        I shoot a Christensen Arms Mesa in 300WM and love the rifle. Great quality and an even better shooter.
        Got pics?

Comment

Working...
        X