• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post

[ATTACH]480199[/ATTACH]
      I'm laughing out loud and people around me think I'm demented....

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
        fat white boy from acres home area of north Houston,, answered all questions

not a prejudice bone here
        Bro. Bill,
        You would definitely be a true homeboy. I too am from the Acres Shakers area.

Comment

done...

Comment

Done

Comment

Done

Comment

done

Comment

Done

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                    I could not complete the survey, since it's not an accurate representation of my views.

This survey assume all prejudice is a negative stereotype that is not based in fact to the observer or person completing the survey.

Case in point. I think most Asian females can not drive, lock their hands on the steering wheel with the "death grip", never turn their head to either side to look at what or who is on their side before changing lanes, and on foot walk behind my moving truck all the time pushing children in a basket.

Does that make me prejudiced? It's my personal life observation based on many (hundreds) of observations.

I grew up 20 miles north of Newark NJ and saw the riots in the summer of 1967, personally experienced racial warfare with carloads of adolescent males and females coming to a highschool football at my town, swinging bats, pipes and chains at my unarmed classmates. Does that experience that impacted my life make me prejudiced?

Or a careful observer and a 'realist'.

This but my problem tends to be with a diff group that's shot at me and my brothers and IMO (not all) aren't worth the TP I wipe my backside with.
                    Last edited by Brazos Hunter; 04-10-2013, 09:37 AM.

Comment

done.

Comment

Done.

Comment

No, sillies, it's not to take whitey down. I'm trying to get my brothas to complete it as well. I know just as many prejudice black folk as white.

Comment

Done

Comment

Done

Comment

Done

Comment

Working...
                                X