X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My coveralls have a slit you can reach through and adjust all you want, first hand so to speak. Deep pockets for playin pocket pool too. One of the few times havin yer name on yer shirt actually pays off.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        If he was adjusting himself long enough for the lady to notice and then be offended enough to get out her phone and video him then "adjusted" is not the correct word for it
        I was thinking that, or he does it often enough she was ready for it. If either is the case, he probably shouldn't be doing it at his desk in an office environment. I feel bad he lost his job, but you have to be careful nowadays with office jobs.

I got called into HR once because I had a bowhunting magazine on my desk. I was told I wasn't allowed to have it at work because it was offensive. I said fine I will sit there and surf the internet at lunch time like everybody else. That was against policy, but nobody ever got in trouble for that.

Comment

We have to watch what we do here in a machine shop. The days of cussin, girly calenders in the tool box and yes, even adjusting ones self are over.
          Last edited by Goldeneagle; 11-14-2018, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
            I'm a frequent adjuster.

I see what you did there

Comment

A simple adjustment should be quick and unnoticed. It doesn't require bowing your back and biting your bottom lip while inspecting the back of your eyelids.

Comment

What’s the saying? Anything more than twice is playing with it. Sounds like it was more than twice but if there is a video there is more to the story.

Comment

WOW that's just aballing

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                    I see what you did there

I’m not comfortable with you watching so closely....

Consider yourself reported!

Comment

He should SUE!

Comment

Originally posted by 308 Dave View Post
                        He should SUE!
                        What does her name have to do with this?

Oh wait....

Comment

Sounds like a feminist making a slot open for another female.

Comment

Probably a set up. The lady with nothing better to do than keep an eye on him and play with her phone so she could get the video and say she was appalled and offended. Kind of reminds me of the congressional hearing we just had to endure from the Demorats!

Comment

Or maybe just a habitual "adjuster". Much more to this story. Kinda like a police officer buddy of mine who lost his job sending private pics that he apparently "never took". Only problem is he accidentally sent to wrong person. They didnt find pics on his phone. Was proven when accidental pic reciever came forward and showed them to bosses.

Comment

Make sure you advise your buddy to come up with a different story if he is married. If us guys find it hard to believe, you can be dang sure that story ain't going to fly with a woman.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Working...
                                X