UPS Store refused to ship scope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPS Store refused to ship scope

I had to return a scope and some range finders to Leupold for repair. The lady asked me if the scope was for a gun.... I said yes. She said they have a policy to not ship anything firearm related. She offered to ship the range finders but I politely declined and told them they lost all my future business. I know it's not her fault, she was just doing her job but that policy is ridiculous.

I will almost bet she got that policy wrong. Maybe not but that seems off and they ship out gun accessories all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
      I will almost bet she got that policy wrong. Maybe not but that seems off and they ship out gun accessories all the time.

She said UPS will ship but the "UPS store" has a policy not to ship

Comment

Is the scope for a gun? You mean this telescope...no.

Comment

I get gun-related stuff all the time thru UPS. I think she just didn't understand the firearms and hazardous material part of their policy.

Comment

Same experience shipping just empty magazines. I used to spend hundreds of dollars a month shipping knives through the ups store and haven’t spent a dime since they did that. It’s a ups store policy not ups.

You can prinit your label online and drop it off there.

Comment

ah... independently run stores. I'm surprised UPS allows them that much freedom with their policies.

Comment

MIght call UPS and ask them where a store is that will allow shipping gun parts, and let them know that one doesn't allow it

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntz View Post
                  I had to return a scope and some range finders to Leupold for repair. The lady asked me if the scope was for a gun.... I said yes. She said they have a policy to not ship anything firearm related. She offered to ship the range finders but I politely declined and told them they lost all my future business. I know it's not her fault, she was just doing her job but that policy is ridiculous.
                  I've shipped rifles and shotguns via UPS

Comment

It's true... I just called the UPS Store customer service number. They told me that it is their policy due to a Tarriff? He said that UPS can ship but the UPS stores cannot.

Comment

stupid

Comment

Add to boycott list??

Comment

My UPS store shipped a rifle back to the maker for some repairs....of course I knew the owner personally and it was shipped as "machine parts".

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                            Add to boycott list??
                            Sounds like he already did.

Comment

She said UPS will ship but the "UPS store" has a policy not to ship
                              that's a bunch of bull from that particular store. Call corporate.

Comment

Working...
                              X