Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Storm I should be out there at least sat and Sunday morning. I will have my game cart, so holler if you see my truck and need help, so you don't over do it.
    Last edited by justindfw; 10-18-2018, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Good to hear your out storm!

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
        Storm I should be out there at least sat and Sunday morning. I will have my game cart, so holler if you see my truck and need help, so you don't over do it.
        Thanks for the offer Justin.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          Good to hear your out storm!
          Im glad to get out of there too Mike. I had some good nurses and Doctors but I just plain hate hospitals.

Comment

So my wife texted me today and said they’re hunting a shooting suspect all up in my hunting area. Hope they find him and I hope they don’t run all my deer off in the process

Comment

Looks like most of the Brazos river valley lakes are above normal. And most are releasing some water. Hope everybody down south is ready.

Comment

Hope they get him too Ender. And the deer will be back.

Comment

They caught him, no worries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coojay View Post
                    They caught him, no worries

Thanks brother!

Comment

Anytime

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                        Im glad to get out of there too Mike. I had some good nurses and Doctors but I just plain hate hospitals.

Good news storm, I was going to ask where you had been corning. Looks like I don't get that opportunity now. Go get one!

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                          Ok everyone I'm out of the hospital with a clean bill of health. They couldnt find anything wrong with me or what caused the problem to begin with , one thing fo sure i feel like a pincushion now.
                          I will be in the woods on Saturday!
                          Glad to hear your ok. I went through a scare last year. Ended up getting all the tests I probably needed to get anyway. And I agree, best thing is to hit the ground running. Good luck on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            But on the other hand, everybody might as well stay home. This lake ain't never had any ducks and never will. You'll be waisting your time. So don't bother. And never mind the gunshots.
                            Those are all mud hen hunters. The real ducks fly straight for the coast. We'd have to shoot them down with anti-aircraft guns...or maybe a good old fashioned pom-pom gun. I always wanted one of those for hunting ducks in North and Central Texas.

Comment

One of my spot is completely under water. Hopefully I can make it back to my second spot. Will be interesting. Caught me off guard when i tried walking in for an afternoon hunt seeing it all under water!

Comment

W lake sitting at 8.38 feet above normal this morning.

A lake is 12.76 feet above normal.

Comment

Working...
                                X