Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walker View Post
    No sir, dont believe I am.
    If there are enough fishing poles on that boat will be a tough argument to win. You would have to prove you're not fishing.

Comment

NO he doesn't need a fishing license to be in the boat. He needs a fishing license to fish.
      Last edited by BrianL; 10-05-2018, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by slicktricker View Post
        If there are enough fishing poles on that boat will be a tough argument to win. You would have to prove you're not fishing.
        A game warden will have to prove I was fishing. I have the presumption of innocence.

Comment

If you are live bait fishing with several rods the said person is going to be assumed fishing. , or at least on Buchanan they are. Now bass fishing casting I think you could make an argument if no other rods are on the deck.

Comment

A game warden will have to prove I was fishing. I have the presumption of innocence.
            Ha not going to argue but see how that works out for you.

Comment

HAHAHAHA By the time you take off work to go fight it you be out way more than the license cost. It's going to depend a lot on the GW and how he feels about it.

Innocence doesn't seem to matter much these days or so it appears.

Comment

I wouldn't worry about it. If your friend gets a ticket its his problem.

We once had a game warden knock on our trailer doors at the lease at 1AM and checked everyone's hunting license. I guess we needed a license to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                  I wouldn't worry about it. If your friend gets a ticket its his problem.

We once had a game warden knock on our trailer doors at the lease at 1AM and checked everyone's hunting license. I guess we needed a license to sleep.
                  They can and will ask, but doesn't mean you have to have one. If you don't have a license and then answer yes sir that is my new 30-06, you got problems. If you are just camping, you are just camping.

Comment

If you are in a deer blind. 2 people, 2 bows. And one guy says he is deer watching, not hunting, I would imagine that would be a tough sell.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                      If you are in a deer blind. 2 people, 2 bows. And one guy says he is deer watching, not hunting, I would imagine that would be a tough sell.
                      Apples to oranges

Comment

If 4 dudes are on the boat and there are 3 limits of fish. I see no problem with one guy saying he was not fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                          If 4 dudes are on the boat and there are 3 limits of fish. I see no problem with one guy saying he was not fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          GW laughing while writing that ticket saying well dude you need to learn how to catch more fish.

Comment

Are we really having to have this discussion over $11?

Comment

Presumption of innocence is all well and good, but that may not stop the game warden from writing a ticket so that the "spectator" in the boat can assert his rights in court at some time and expense -- considerably greater than $11.

Comment

He should just tell the warden, “No sir. I’m just drinking beer and driving the boat.”

Comment

Working...
                                X