Ford Salesmen on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford Salesmen on here

In market for a 2017 F250 Lariat figured I would see if any salesman on here interested in seeing what they could do for me. Help out a fellow hunter before anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dad just got a new f250 it is sharp. Night and day different inside from my 2013 king ranch. It has be wanting a new one!!

Comment

I’ve bought multiple from Carlos Hernandez at Five Star Ford in North Richland Hills. Great guy and no bs with him

Comment

I highly recommend Steven Johnson at Hensen ford in Madisonville. Hadmy best car buying experience ever with him and that dealership.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Comment

Do y’all have emails or phone numbers for either of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Dodson View Post
            Do y’all have emails or phone numbers for either of them.

2817234566. Stephen Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              I highly recommend Steven Johnson at Hensen ford in Madisonville. Hadmy best car buying experience ever with him and that dealership.

That's a good looking truck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                That's a good looking truck!!

Yeah looks good

Comment

Thanks guys. Lariat, gasser, carpet delete option with vinyl floors and rubber mats that are designed for those floors. Stock except for weatherguard low profile toobox

Comment

Just bought a '18 F150 King Ranch from Alvin Childress and Johnny Lee Godsey at Holiday Ford in Whitesboro. They were the #1 F250 dealership in the US last month for new sales.

Comment

My buddy Jason Seaton is the GSM for Covert in Hutto. Don’t feel like I should post his cell # but you can search covert and ask for him. He’s a fellow hunter. His Brother in law is part owner of buck commander.

Comment

Thanks guys. Lariat, gasser, carpet delete option with vinyl floors and rubber mats that are designed for those floors. Stock except for weatherguard low profile toobox

Why did you go gas just out of curiosity and are you happy with it?

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                          Why did you go gas just out of curiosity and are you happy with it?

Sierracharlie out…
                          I dont drive it to work. Just weekends to my property in centerville. It will tow all i need and the gas mileage difference would take years to make up the cost and maintenance on the powerstroke. I love it. 11mpg to 14 mpg at different times and driving speeds.

Comment

I dont drive it to work. Just weekends to my property in centerville. It will tow all i need and the gas mileage difference would take years to make up the cost and maintenance on the powerstroke. I love it. 11mpg to 14 mpg at different times and driving speeds.

Man I can’t decide. I’ll be in the market for a new truck in a few years and had a mechanic buddy of mine tell me to buy the 250 gas instead of diesel for a lot of the same reasons.

But I love the sounds and smell of diesel. . .

Decisions

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Ford Salesmen on here

We rented a 2017 f250 gas engine to drive to Colorado last week. It had plenty of power and fuel mileage was exactly 16.9 for the round trip. Not too bad for such a big truck. I didn’t even know Enterprise had them for rent until they brought it out. Pleasantly surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Last edited by Texas Stalker; 11-28-2017, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X