Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kia Sportage or Sorrento, Anyone own one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kia Sportage or Sorrento, Anyone own one?

My daughter had a guy run a light and she hit him. He had no insurance and warrants for other tickets he has. Her car is totaled. Thanks to the Lord she is ok. Anyways she is looking for a new vehicle. She is 5'1. She had a Nissan rogue. She is interested in the kias. If you have one or had one, what are your thoughts of them? How did they hold up ?
    Thanks for any info.

Ttt

Comment

I took a sportage awd way up a muddy road in utah, while elk hunting.
      Rented it in denver drove almost to Montana then down to the flaming gorge.
      It was a tough little car

Comment

Glad your daughter is ok.

I have a 2013 Sorento and it has been a good vehicle. V6, AWD, no issues very reliable. Would recommend it. Rented a Sportage a couple weeks ago, seemed like a good vehicle.

Comment

Thanks Everyone!

Comment

My wife owns a 2016 sorento and it just hit 100k miles with no know issues.
            i amm 6 ft so its a little cramped for me with the 2 car seats in it. mileage is lacking,ave fuel mileage is about 23 , single turbo 4 cylinder , runs great for what it is.

Comment

They are some of the easiest vehicles to steal.

Comment

Might check into the Kia Niro I have thought about it myself.

Comment

just replaced my youngest daughters,bought used when she turned 16,made it to her 3rd year of college,she put lots of miles on it(omaha to lawrence,ks go jay hawks)over 300k timing chain broke they wanted more then we payed for it to replace tc/always changed oil never had any other problems with it. would buy another.i'm 6 3 so it is a little small for me

Comment

Safety features of a Kia saved my life 15 years ago. True story.
                    I’ll always sing the praises of Kias. Really affordable and more importantly...really safe vehicles.

Comment

I own two Kias. The newest is the Sorrento. Chose it primarily based on the safety rating. I've recommended them to several people, including family.

Comment

Kia was the best bang for the buck we found d for my wife. Still can get them loaded, nice interior etc. Hers is almost at 100k now and it's been a great car. Hers is a 2014 I believe

Comment

Love our K900

Comment

Working...
                          X