X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see who he rolls over on...

Senate Doxxer facing 48 years.

bam

District Man Charged in Investigation of Illegal Posting of Restricted Personal Information of U.S. Senators on Website
    Arrest Followed Investigation of “Doxxing” Activity
    WASHINGTON – A volunteer on the staff of a member of the U.S. House of Representatives made his first court appearance today on charges stemming from the illegal posting of restricted personal information of five U.S. Senators on the Wikipedia website, as well as related conduct.

The article says he is detained until a hearing Oct. 9th, which is good for him because it at least delays his impending suicide.

Comment

He’s only 27. He isn’t going to lay down for SHe Jack for anywhere close to 48 yrs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
        The article says he is detained until a hearing Oct. 9th, which is good for him because it at least delays his impending suicide.
        They need to put him on suicide watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
          He’s only 27. He isn’t going to lay down for SHe Jack for anywhere close to 48 yrs.

This ^^^ plus the method of suicide will be two gunshot wounds to the back of the head.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            They need to put him on Arkanscide watch.
            fify

Comment

We shall see. I say nothing happens yet again. It's obvious he didn't just do it for/by himself. Wonder why investigation isn't going deeper?

Comment

How long has "doxxing" been a word?

Is this a new thing, or have I just never heard of it all my life?

The hell do it mean???

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                  I laughed. Out loud. Very loud.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    We shall see. I say nothing happens yet again. It's obvious he didn't just do it for/by himself. Wonder why investigation isn't going deeper?
                    How do you know their isn't one?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

The hell do it mean???

It depends: when the lefties do it they call it doxxing

When it's done to them they call it violating their privacy.

Technically, it's the unauthorized posting of someone's personal info. Usually home address, phone numbers to include friends, family, employers, employment address. All for the sake of intimidation.

Another recent case

A leftist group released the personal information of a group of pro-Kavanaugh protesters at the University of Texas at Austin.

“Yesterday, members of the Young Conservatives of Texas tabled with pro-Kavanaugh & anti-#MeToo signs on West Mall. They were swiftly confronted by a growing crowd of students, who made signs in protest, destroyed YCT signs, and chanted slogans like ‘we believe survivors!’” the far-left ASN group wrote in a blog post. “With women of color taking the initiative, the protests grew increasingly militant and also confronted the administration and the police enabling the YCT rally. Within two hours, the YCT had fled in the face of the massive backlash.”

In the post, the group encouraged readers to use the information provided in the blog post to ensure that the protesters face repercussions for defending Kavanaugh.

“We encourage people to use these to wage campaigns and ensure there are repercussions for the actions they took yesterday. Demonstrating in defense of rapists and making campus hostile to survivors should not go unanswered. At the same time, students should prepare for backlash,” the blog post reads. “Already, one student is facing harassment and threats because of a video circulating from yesterday. Students should expect to organize solidarity campaigns against targeted harassment, and begin securing their own information to avoid harassment.”

The group encouraged readers to provide them with personal information on conservative faculty and students at the University of Texas at Austin.

Comment

The hell do it mean???

Yeah I had to google doxxing myself. 44yrs old and first I have ever heard of this.

Comment

The hell do it mean???

wondering the same thing; never heard of it?? till now.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dale Moser;13675652]How long has "doxxing" been a word?

The hell do it mean???

QUOTE]

Don't feel lonesome Dale, I had to Google "doxxing" a couple of weeks ago, too! I'm 71 years old and still learning... Semper Fi, Tx Treetop

Comment

Originally thought

Comment

Working...
                              X