• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glen View Post
    baby wipes
    And don't flush them!!!

Comment

My first one was in the Doc's office with his nurse. I had the usual 24 hour prep stuff before going in there. But did not have any anesthesia. It was a very miserable experience when they turned on the air pump. And literally blew me up. I bet I passed gass...er...air for an hour solid after it was over. I was never so glad to get back to the house and cleaned up after all that, even though I did do some minor cleaning before I left there. The worst part was also the best part. The doc said I was all clear, and didn't need another for 10 years.

I'm so thankful for today's technology. Other than the prep, it's quick! I didn't even know I had the last one done when it was all over. I thought I had dozed off for a second and was still waiting to have it done when my nurse told me I'd already been in and out.

Good luck tomorrow Anvil.

Comment

I had one done three weeks ago don’t remember a thing ! I only had Diverticulitis they said . They didn’t see any polyps he said go back in another year and get another one !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't even think about sneezing trust me on this

Comment

I have had three at this point and need to be polip clear on my fourth, coming up soon. To get the 10 year waiver. Summary, prep sucks use wipes as said earlier. The twilight drugs are awesome. I don't remember any of the procedures and it is not the same bs as coming out of general anesthesia. On my third one the DR said I could fast for a day and drink water, after that only had to drink half the prep solution. That was a way better option. Prying you are all good! This procedure sounds bad, but in all reality after prep you are an iv away from several hours of good sleep.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Comment

Been there five times. No big deal. This video always helps me.. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                ....I have been drinking this vile juice since 3 pm and it’s stating to kick in! Wow!
                This is funny, just started mine this afternoon as well. Know you are not alone at the moment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fulldraw_529 View Post
                  This is funny, just started mine this afternoon as well. Know you are not alone at the moment

That’s funny, we are real TBH brothers !! This is hell isn’t it ? Funny thing is I have no nervous anticipation regarding the actual exam I’m more worried about finishing off this nasty vile juice !

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                    I had one done three weeks ago don’t remember a thing ! I only had Diverticulitis they said . They didn’t see any polyps he said go back in another year and get another one !!

Can get ugly. Had to have 6 inches of my colon removed. Keep up with it. You will think you have a flu and it gets worse and worse. Antibiotics will not make it go away............

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan0906 View Post
                      The great part is you'll feel 10 pounds lighter after. Heck, you may actually be 10 pounds lighter haha.
                      Feeling lighter at the moment.

Thank you well wishers.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                        Can get ugly. Had to have 6 inches of my colon removed. Keep up with it. You will think you have a flu and it gets worse and worse. Antibiotics will not make it go away............
                        Yep... Very, very, very BAD stuff. Cost me 33 days in Methodist hospital and a foot of my colon.... The pain is undescribable when your colon ruptures!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                          That’s funny, we are real TBH brothers !! This is hell isn’t it ? Funny thing is I have no nervous anticipation regarding the actual exam I’m more worried about finishing off this nasty vile juice !
                          Yup, same here. Not even worried about the exam. I just want to be done with this prep and get to eat a solid meal. My wife eating real food while we're watching movies together is not in the least bit funny

Comment

You got the hard s*** licked, no pun intended. Drinking that stuff is the worse part.

Comment

Yup, same here. Not even worried about the exam. I just want to be done with this prep and get to eat a solid meal. My wife eating real food while we're watching movies together is not in the least bit funny

Unless I got a TV in my bathroom there's no way I'm watching a movie after drinking the prep.

Comment

Yeah. Mine brought some stuff home in the baby wipe run. Doesn’t matter, I am in another room now.

Comment

Working...
                                X