Do you drink Starbucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
    I drink black coffee, but having tasted theirs, which is awful, I understand why everyone gets all those creams, sugars, and flavorings mixed in.

That's the truth!! Their black coffee tastes like it was brewed in dirty socks. My wife loves the place Gets some $7 crap drink and leaves 2/3 of it in the cup!! 🙄

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you drink Starbucks?

Nope, could never see a good reason to spend money on that crap. Make my own. I have been given gift cards, just give them to my wife

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Every now and then.

Comment

Probably no more than 5 times a year.

Comment

What's your ulterior motive, texansfan? Usually it's clear as day...

Comment

Sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                Possibly will be getting to the fact that the CEO is closing down 8000 locations for "Diversity Training" related to that 1 isolated incident.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                  You're in the woodlands?
                  Then you need to stop by 3rd Gen coffee and try theirs.
                  They are next to Kevin Brady's office so you can say hello too.
                  If by say hello you mean throw my coffee against the window then yes I should.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                    LoL
                    I'm waiting for y'all to start the boycott so I can get on the bandwagon.

The world is your oyster
                    Why would we boycott? I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                      Maybe he thinks he's on backofthebus.com message board? I don't get it either.

Comment

Only when a client or coworker wants to meet there
                        Which I try to limit to 3 times per year
                        Not looking good this year, been twice already
                        Same **** guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Me? as in by myself? Nope... unless Starbucks is the only coffee available at a hotel. Was in Vegas a few years ago staying at Planet Hollywood. No coffee in the room and the ONLY coffee was at a Starbucks on the first floor.... Of course, the line was about 30-40 deep and around the corner... And then it's only dark roast coffee which always tastes like they just washed the coffee pot in soap... Add a double shot of espresso and it's tolerable...

Comment

Yes I drink it on occasion, such as this morning while sitting in Galveston awaiting others to get up and stirring.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                              I would say the exact opposite.
                              What do you not like about their espresso? I assume quality in preparation is pretty much standardized store to store and I have rarely had issues with quality of their beans. I know a lot of people in America do not like how dark they roast the beans. In Europe a dark roast is most common for espresso and that is where I started drinking espresso as I grew up in the UK. I usually make my own at home with a Breville but I like the Starbucks Americano.

Comment

I have an addict, but I hate the coffee.

I drink the black tea / lemonade / shaken with 12-14 pumps of the liquid sugar.

Comment

Working...
                                X