Took my first family portraits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took my first family portraits

Took the family out to one of the ranches and took some pictures. I think they turned out pretty good for my first attempt. Shot with my new Canon EOS T5.
    Attached Files

After looking at the pictures on my post, they don't look as crisp and clear as the do on my computer. I hope they print better than they post.

Comment

Great looking family, Congrats....

Comment

Thank you

Comment

How can one ugly guy have so many nice looking ladies in his family?

All I can say is wow!

Comment

Looks great!!

If I could make one CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM comment, it would be the shadows. I only notice it because I did the same exact thing with the same scenario. Got my Nikon and was ready to take a family photo. Got set up under some trees and the setting was very nice, but after the fact and when I really started critiquing my pictures, the shadows and light really broke us all up and I felt if it wasn't for the shadows, they would have been perfect. I'm far from a professional, still learning, but that was just one thing I picked up on. I think a little cloud cover would have made mine turn out a lot better.

Great pics non the less and great looking family you have there! Looks like you're outnumbered!

Comment

Yea I'm very out numbered and even more blessed.

I thought the shadows would cause an issue and we had a few in the sun but my wife didn't seem to like those as much, they were very bright. Maybe next time if we take pictures with a few clouds in the sky. Yesterday there wasn't a cloud in the sky at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                Yea I'm very out numbered and even more blessed.

I thought the shadows would cause an issue and we had a few in the sun but my wife didn't seem to like those as much, they were very bright. Maybe next time if we take pictures with a few clouds in the sky. Yesterday there wasn't a cloud in the sky at all.
                Nothing but girls in my house either! But you're right, blessed we are!

Again, didn't mean to sound degrading. I'm always looking for constructive criticism on everything I do. Just thought it might be something you looked past as I did. Great pics though!

Comment

Working...
                X