X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up.

Comment

Originally posted by bubba1986 View Post
      If you want them to actually get something holler at me and I'll come help you out haha
      Never miss an opprtunity do ya?lol

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
        No sir lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
            Pot meet Kettle.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
              Pot meet Kettle.
              No kiddin deb lol

Comment

Sounds like fun. Im just down the road in Bartlett. Not sure if I can make it or not yet but I do have a coon, turkey, fox, hog and bobcat that can go with or without me if you need more targets. Yall are going to have some crack shots there if Trad Doc and Bisch
                make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Indian Creek View Post
                  Sounds like fun. Im just down the road in Bartlett. Not sure if I can make it or not yet but I do have a coon, turkey, fox, hog and bobcat that can go with or without me if you need more targets. Yall are going to have some crack shots there if Trad Doc and Bisch
                  make it.
                  Awesome offer sir. And very much appreciated! But I think I speak for all of us when I say we would rather you come with the targets! We all wanna meet as many trad guys as we can in the area. I remember there being a lot in this area 15 years ago when Chisholm trail bowhunters was still goin

Comment

Great seeing you back up Kirby! you need to try an make it to the gathering! I have some dang near wore out McKenzies that I patched up this last week and tried this last Saturday, they stopped arrows good, but they are ugly!! Got 2 deers a fallow and a javi.

Comment

bump.....

Comment

Thanks Doc! Sure gonna try to make this one. Good idea BassMatt.

Comment

Bump for the 27th!!!

Comment

Do we have the date and the spot locked down Will and Matt?

Comment

Well crap! Some other "plans" have come up suddenly and the preassure is on me. What time do you guys think we will be breaking up at the get together and exactly where geographicall around Belton is it located?

Comment

We're set to do it at my buddies place on the Lampasas River just east of 35. We'll start around 10-10:30, and go until 2 or 3 so people can start heading out for the evening hunt.

I'll post up some more specific details as far as what to bring and stuff later.

Comment

Working...
                                X