Oh boy! Let’s ban archery in schools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh boy! Let’s ban archery in schools

TRENTON, N.J. -- Could a proposed New York State proposal to ban archery for allegedly contributing to "gun violence" makes its way south to New Jersey? Save Jersey Founder & Blogger-in-Chief Matt Rooney joined the Chasing News A+ Panel this week and took aim at this latest far-left preoccupa

She’s just one person. But she was voted in. That part of the world has lost it.

-------------------------------
    Violence never settles anything
    -Genghis Kahn

At least the entire panel and the moderator thought it was idiotic at best!!!! I sponsored, well our SCI Chapter sponsor a NASP program at C.E. King High School. Incredible changes within the students...……..pride, discipline, focus, and better grades to remain on the TEAM!!! I actually hope to add another school next year so more kids have a chance to participate in an incredible program!!!!!

Comment

There's a special kind of STUPID out there that I'm having a lot less tolerance for. Maybe it's just because I'm old and grumpy.

Comment

There is a reason why NJ is in the shape it's in.......a whole lot of the state voting population are a special kind of stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          At least the entire panel and the moderator thought it was idiotic at best!!!! I sponsored, well our SCI Chapter sponsor a NASP program at C.E. King High School. Incredible changes within the students...……..pride, discipline, focus, and better grades to remain on the TEAM!!! I actually hope to add another school next year so more kids have a chance to participate in an incredible program!!!!!
          Same here.

We have a NASP program at my elementary school. I'm the coach/trainer. HUGE change in the kids that go through the program.

her proposal is one of the dumbest things I've heard in a long time, and shows the ignorance of certain individuals and groups.

Comment

Stupid people, nuff said.

Comment

Working...
            X