X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    Yeah...those things really suck! [emoji23]

You mean like this? [emoji41]
    I have a co worker that bought a basic Wrangler Sport a couple of months ago and had a few “small” custom upgrades done by Starwood Custom Motors.

It’s not his daily driver....he just plays around with it!!

These guys do great work! [emoji15]

Starwood does some amazing work. I could have bought one a couple years old from the same dealer but I wasn't sure if I liked the bedlined exterior or not.

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
      I'm in the market for one right now and have been looking for a LJ. It's crazy how much those things are holding value since they were only made 3 years. Just curious why you liked the 04 TJ over the 04 LJ?
      I've got an LJ I'm going to sell soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
        I've got an LJ I'm going to sell soon.
        Might be interested depending on details and how soon you're talking. Wife wants the house painted and new carpet first so I'm in no rush.

Comment

The best thing about Jeeps right now is they are holding their value. So if you get one and don't like it, you can off load it pretty easy. The new Jeeps are a lot better riding, but you give up some of what made the old jeeps so good. Granny gears and suspension. I'm a big guy and they are just too cramped for me to make it a daily driver. A fun toy though. My daily driver is a Challenger...

Comment

[QUOTE=RascalArms;13357153]Yeah...those things really suck! [emoji23]

lol.. do you even own a newer jeep?

BTW to add to my list of issues at 114k I’ll be replacing a front left U joint, driveshaft CV joint, rear left hub bearing, and my exhaust heat shield welds are broke!

But yeah they aren’t junk. Get on any of the jeep forums and look at the problems thy have. That’s said they are far and away the best vehicles for exactly what they are designed for... going off road.

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddct View Post
              The best thing about Jeeps right now is they are holding their value. So if you get one and don't like it, you can off load it pretty easy. The new Jeeps are a lot better riding, but you give up some of what made the old jeeps so good. Granny gears and suspension. I'm a big guy and they are just too cramped for me to make it a daily driver. A fun toy though. My daily driver is a Challenger...

Update. Thats spot on because somehow I'm not losing much money on the trade cause it's going back. I like it, its been fun but it's not practical with kids. I've put 2k miles on it in 6 months because I'm always driving our expedition. Sucks for the kids in the backseat.

Trading it for another Super Duty.

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddct View Post
                The best thing about Jeeps right now is they are holding their value. So if you get one and don't like it, you can off load it pretty easy.
                I can attest to this...bought a 2010 Jeep JK 4-door in 2012 w/15k miles for $25,300. Totaled it a couple weeks ago w/ 124k miles and got $21k from insurance. Daily drove the Jeep for 6+ years, put 110k+ miles on it and only lost $4k in value...not bad if you ask me!

Comment

Working...
                X