Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man those are some nice chairs!

Comment

Impressive... routed slats and all! A lot of effort went into building a half-dozen of those!

Whatcha going to use to weather treat them?

Comment

I’ve used oil based kilz primer and oil base exterior paint on some and Thompson’s timber oil on others I have in my back yard, tried the spar urethane but the sun blisters it up after about 12-18 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am impressed sir. Those look very comfortable.

Comment

Might do some like this instead of painting this is Thompson’s timber oul

Comment

Sportsman's Guide carries top-quality discount Outdoor and Hunting Gear, Guns, Ammo, Fishing Supplies and more - all at great low prices!

I was looking at these yesterday. They are made in China, and reviews are crap.

I would rather buy up to 4 from you if you end up going that route.....

Comment

Great work!

Comment

That was the problem I saw with most out there for sale they were very poorly made, and I wanted to buy some but didn’t like what was for sale on Craigslist or locally so I decided to try and make my own. I can’t sell on here but if I decide to sell some I will let y’all know where to contact me, kinda busy today with kid’s stuff but I will get back to y’all that asked.

Comment

Nice! Now just drill a hole the size of the 1st step on that yeti cup and they will be complete!

Comment

Haha I gave one to a buddy and that’s the first thing he did,

Comment

please let me know if you sell some
                        thanks

Comment

At my son’s spelling bee send u a pm when I get home

Comment

Might suggest you do some wood plugs to fit in the screw holes. Would hide them and make them more weather tight. You can get a hole cutting plug and cut some out of some scrap wood...

Great looking chairs and workmanship.

Comment

Been filling the holes with wood filler, just learning little tricks and shortcuts to building things. I just got me a pocket hole jig too

Comment

Looks great. I would be interested in getting 8 of them made. PM me a price and maybe we can work something out

Comment

Working...
                                X