Video of Bow Exploding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    After watching a fourth time he derailed it.
    Seems to derail from the bottom. Makes the string move upward and pushes the arrow off the string.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      Seems to derail from the bottom. Makes the string move upward and pushes the arrow off the string.
      Yup the arrow comes off the rest and he torques it to try to get it back on.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        Yup the arrow comes off the rest and he torques it to try to get it back on.
        Question is...what **** rotten rest allows that to happen??

Comment

He needs to shop at CCR.

Comment

Lol. Looks like a Hostage rest

Comment

This video reminds me of a recent tbh thread. [emoji13]

Skinny

Comment

Lmbo Skinny

Comment

This is my guess. Is his a hostage?
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1940.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	24534077

Comment

Bottom limb breaks right at the pocket. Watch it again, focus on the lower limb/riser.

Comment

Good catch.

Comment

Am I missing something??? Looks like the lower limb broke first, then everything falls apart!

Comment

Originally posted by saltwater View Post
                          Am I missing something??? Looks like the lower limb broke first, then everything falls apart!

That’s what I thought.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                            That’s what I thought.

Skinny
                            Agreed. Bottom limbs break, and top limbs get jealous and lonely in their pockets, so they leave,......immediately!

cricman

Comment

Looks like the rockers were left out of the bottom limb maybe.

Had a guy come over to the house with new limbs on his bow a few weeks ago, he had a limb failure and had a pro shop put new limbs on his bow under warranty. He came over for a tune and some pointers, had just picked the bow up from the shop. As I was listening to him tell the story about the limb breaking I was looking over the bow and noticed that it looked like there were no rockers installed.

I tore the bow down and sure enough, no rockers. Had him go back to the shop and order rockers for it.

That would have been a short lived set of limbs if no one had noticed the missing rockers.

I also had a Fire Flight Express blow on me back in the day. Mine broke right at the shelf, clean in half. I was at an indoor 3D tournament at the time, that's the day I bought my first Mathews.

Comment

He's shooting off the string. Looks like his release pinched the nock off the string and its just sitting on the caliper. Arrow doesn't appear to move when he releases. Bet he don't do that again.

Comment

Working...
                                X