Need Pool Deck Repainted- Houston/Pearland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Pool Deck Repainted- Houston/Pearland

I need to get our pool deck repainted. I'm not really picky whether it is Cool Deck or other type paint. I got a quote for $3900 to repaint 1400sq ft which is ridiculous. Any recommendations on contractors you have used in the past that can do this at a fair price? Thanks for the advice.

Originally posted by southdakota_man View Post
    I need to get our pool deck repainted. I'm not really picky whether it is Cool Deck or other type paint. I got a quote for $3900 to repaint 1400sq ft which is ridiculous. Any recommendations on contractors you have used in the past that can do this at a fair price? Thanks for the advice.
    Whats sad is that is probably about right. They will have to take all the old finish off then go back with new. Lots of Prep.

Comment

I’m guessing it’s a wood deck. Would also depend on what shape it’s in and much sanding needs to be done. Are you wanting it painted or stained? Any pics of said deck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
        I’m guessing it’s a wood deck. Would also depend on what shape it’s in and much sanding needs to be done. Are you wanting it painted or stained? Any pics of said deck?

I'm guessing concrete if its cooldeck.

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
          I'm guessing concrete if its cooldeck.

Lol. I read right past that. Good catch!

Comment

Pm Pernell that what he does

Comment

Kool deck is a concrete product that they have to remove to redo. Painting it doesn't work and looks like shiat. That price sounds right for kool deck remove and replace.

If it is spray deck, that is a paint product that looks like kool deck. They can pressure wash it and repaint and it should be considerably cheaper than the bid you got.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                Pm Pernell that what he does

This. Does excellent work and for a fair price. Not cheap, but worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  This. Does excellent work and for a fair price. Not cheap, but worth it.
                  Thanks.. I sent him a message.

Comment

Working...
                  X