This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duane View Post
    Please join Team Bloody Mary Saturday morning for something you can believe in!

This!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Courtney could make millions writing scripts for General Hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
        Does anyone have the cliff notes version of what happened? I didn't follow that thread but from the looks of it, sounds like an absolute train wreck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        i got you Johnny. Stand by.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          i got you Johnny. Stand by.
          CC me.

Comment

Wow crazy turn to this story. On a side note im now scared to getting bit by a tick so there is that.

Comment

txt's inbound johnny/matt (matt i assume your number is the same)

Comment

What an utter shock, I never once thought that it was all fabricated. I was so vested in that thread and keeping alot of people up to date about it. Having lost my mother too young I was heart broken for those kids. I prayed so much for them all. I will continue to pray for those kids now but for a different reason. Those poor babies didn't get to choose their mother.

Such a sad deal all around.

Comment

I was beginning to think she had Dr. House and his team working on her. [emoji856]

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    Courtney could make millions writing scripts for General Hospital.

This week on, Days of our lives.......

This week on, As the arrow flies.

Comment

If she has truly has Lymes, she needs your prayers!

It is not up to me to judge her because I too am I sinner!

Who knows what she goes through on a daily basis. My take is that this was a cry for attention and help. If not, I’ll let God and her sort this out.

Social media is the work of the Devil!

Comment

Just remember, GarGuy actually did have Lyme's disease which put him on his deathbed and was raised off of it by God. That man doesn't make things up. He gave himself and his life to Jesus to do what only He could do and lived. He was right that this was a test. Just not the kind that we thought it was. This tested the hearts of those who turned out to be deceivers and the hearts of those who turned out to be sincere. I am grateful for sincere people who are not afraid to show their heart and pray from it.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          txt's inbound johnny/matt (matt i assume your number is the same)
                          Well, except that I am in the middle east and my phone isn't working here, lol

Comment

I guess the only positive for me is that the whole episode got me to thinking about ticks and I bought a couple of cans of Sawyer Permethrin and sprayed my clothes down good prior to next weekend's H Hog hunt.

Comment

I've been away for the weekend, but if this is what it sounds like ... you don't expect to see stuff like this on TBH. What a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                                Well, except that I am in the middle east and my phone isn't working here, lol
                                the short version is "Jenn" (Courtney) was texting Brandon that Courtney was on life support due to complications with lyme disease. She crashed like 177 times but they brought her back every time. Then the meds were killing her liver. At one point she died for like 30 minutes. Chew went to the hospital to see her but couldn't find anyone with her name there. "Jenn" even went as far as saying stuff like the kids came to see here and are crying and inconsolable. Turns out it was all a lie.

Comment

Working...
                                X