Here we go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
    This weather is rough. I may go tomorrow evening, but I'm sleeping in tomorrow morning. I'm still frozen from this evening!!
    Good luck this evening my friend.

A few years back the temperature was in the teens at deer camp. My dyed in the wool/ hard core hunting Friend got up and went hunting. He came back to camp after his long, cold hunt to find me still in bed. After a few jokes, at my expense and brunch I went hunting. About an hour later I came back to camp with two Tom Turkeys, lol.

Comment

Candy butts. It was only 15 degrees this morning. Saw two young tens and two scubs this morning. Oh crud, can't talk about it here because my training wheels caused a pig to bleed thus morning. However I did do a little trimming at one of my set ups and I should be able to shoot the recurve from it. Going to find out here in a bit.

Gary

Comment

LOL!! I'm gonna try it again this evening. If I can find enough clothes!!

Comment

You tagged out now?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
            You tagged out now?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
            Yes I am!! Guess you saw my FB post lol. Not a bow kill, but I was happy with him. There's a pic in the east Texas hunters thread if you guys wanna check him out.

Comment

Actually, I'm tagged out in my county. I've still got a buck tag though, just not for here.

Comment

Working...
              X