• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazosport Water adv

Check it out if you live in that area its allover news...Don't Drink

Jumanji 2020 level 10!

Comment

Not just "don't drink it"; they also say "do not even use it to bathe or wash with".

Comment

Brain eating amoebas are not what one wants in the water supply.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

My ?????? is ist in the underground water supply ???????? or is it after its up above ground?????

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
            My ?????? is ist in the underground water supply ???????? or is it after its up above ground?????
            Vast majority of BWA water comes from surface water from the Brazos river and Harris and Brazoria reservoirs.

Comment

Yea, our water in Freeport comes from the Dow reservoir and that is where the brain worm comes from. It may be too late cause a kid in Clute died from it LAST WEEK.

Comment

Good thing I got well water at my house I'm selling in Alvin.

Comment

I wonder if Dow Biosolids landfill has anything to do with this.

Comment

It's brain eating so many in this area will be 100% safe from any form of attack...

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
                      I wonder if Dow Biosolids landfill has anything to do with this.
                      NO.. Research it.. This bug is naturally occurring and has been here forever.. This is all just more hype and fear mongering... A huge over reaction by local officials. Just dumb..
                      It unfortunately kills some each year but it is very rare....

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        NO.. Research it.. This bug is naturally occurring and has been here forever.. This is all just more hype and fear mongering... A huge over reaction by local officials. Just dumb..
                        It unfortunately kills some each year but it is very rare....
                        Yeah, tell that to the kid's family how rare it is. Ttax, where you been? Ban camp?

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                          Yeah, tell that to the kid's family how rare it is. Ttax, where you been? Ban camp?
                          I SAID it is rare, because fatalities from it are, but people HAVE died.. What part of that do you not understand?

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            I SAID it is rare, because fatalities from it are, but people HAVE died.. What part of that do you not understand?
                            I get it that you are on well water but why not take precautions until this gets sorted out. I've lived in BC for decades and never heard of anyone dying in BC.

Two weeks, must've been Ban Camp. Lol

Comment

Working...
                            X