Left Handed Bow Sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left Handed Bow Sight

What a nightmare the last few days have been. I've read more about sights than I can ever begin to remember. I like the idea of the Tru-Glo pro LED slider but read they blow for left handed bows. I ordered a Mathews Traverse which is a huge step up from my Diamond Outlaw RTS package. I'm fine with paying for quality but just don't have anything to base my impending purchase upon. I had a Tru-Glo 5 pin on the Diamond but didn't care for the bunching of pins. I think I want to go with the 1 or 3 pin slider as I figure 90% of my hunting will be from a ground blind (West Texas). From the experience of all you left handed archers what do ya'll use and why? Thanks in advance...

custom order a black gold. they make a 3 pin slider. they are by far one of if not the best sites on the market

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
      custom order a black gold. they make a 3 pin slider. they are by far one of if not the best sites on the market
      this is what I did.. I'm a lefty and have a 3 pin and a 4 pin .. on my 4 pin I made my top pin bigger so its easier to see at first or last light..
      S and S archery . Is where I ordered from .. great people .. black gold has a lifetime warranty too..

Comment

I will look closer at those Black Gold's then

Comment

I can't speak for a slider, nor a left hand site.

However, a site does one thing, gives you yardage pins. It's simple, don't make it difficult- I like the KISS principle.

None of the BS site in at 20 and 60, move pointer, blah, blah. Keep it simple. Just my 2 cents, don't make it harder than it has to be. Not to mention- cost difference.

Comment

I have a IQ logic 5 pin on my old bow, and liked it a lot. never seemed to have issue with pins bunched up. I bought a vxr28 last month and tried a single pin, but didn't care much for it. I put a trophy ridge react h5 on now, and love it. they are the brightest pins i have ever used. I'm very happy with it. super easy to sight in (like they claim) I sighted first pin @ 20, 2nd pin @ 30. then shot @ 40/50 and both were dead on. haven't tried out to 60, but have no reason to think it wont be on, either.

Comment

Lefty here, I shoot the HHA Optimizer Ultra. Its not cheap but one of the best I've ever used. I personally just prefer a single pin for all shoot in Texas. Ill move to a 3 or 5 if I get to chase Elk.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu_dude View Post
                Lefty here, I shoot the HHA Optimizer Ultra. Its not cheap but one of the best I've ever used. I personally just prefer a single pin for all shoot in Texas. Ill move to a 3 or 5 if I get to chase Elk.
                Thanks, That is what I settled on. Amazon had it for just over a couple bills. I liked the all metal gear construction, reviews and simplicity. I haven't got my bow in yet but I'm ready otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                  I can't speak for a slider, nor a left hand site.

However, a site does one thing, gives you yardage pins. It's simple, don't make it difficult- I like the KISS principle.

None of the BS site in at 20 and 60, move pointer, blah, blah. Keep it simple. Just my 2 cents, don't make it harder than it has to be. Not to mention- cost difference.
                  I hear you, thanks. It's real easy to overcomplicate things and get lost in what if's...

Comment

I'm a lefty and run the Spott Hogg Fast Eddie XL and love it.

Comment

Sport Hogg fast Eddie fan here! My 2 pins sight in at 22 and 40. Then have the ability to slide if needed . It’s also very easy to shoot the gap for those at 30yrds too

Comment

Working...
                      X