Civil disobedience (masks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
    I bet you go into convulsions when you see bikers like me without a helmet. What do you call us
    Stupid...But your posts have already proving that...

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
      Sabine- I agree and could care less if someone else wears a seatbelt. Bothers me none unless it’s a kid. I wear one and not because of the law.
      Come on now, Glen...I’m pretty sure you’ve stroked a seat belt violation citation or two in your career...you know as well as I do that they can make a huge difference in survivability in a crash.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        Sabine- I agree and could care less if someone else wears a seatbelt. Bothers me none unless it’s a kid. I wear one and not because of the law.
        Glen, I'm glad we agree. I also wear the belt in my wife's Ford cause that stinkin beeping does not stop. On the otherhand, my GMC only gives two alerts and then I'm good. Back in 2000, I bought a a Chevy 3500 because one ton and up didn't have to use the seat belt. Years later, I got my only ticket because they changed the law. I always felt I shoulda been grandfatered in

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
          Stupid...But your posts have already proving that...
          Okay, says the sheeple. Lol

Comment

I dgaf if y’all wear seatbelts or not, but you should check your life insurance policy before you decide. Many, if not most will not pay a death benefit if you die in a car wreck with out your seatbelt on.

If you are Superman that’s your call, make sure you don’t leave the family in a lurch to prove a point.

Comment

Balls

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
                I dgaf if y’all wear seatbelts or not, but you should check your life insurance policy before you decide. Many, if not most will not pay a death benefit if you die in a car wreck with out your seatbelt on.

If you are Superman that’s your call, make sure you don’t leave the family in a lurch to prove a point.
                Hey, Dosrobles, I hope all is good with you. I dunno about the life ins thing but my wife will be well off financially when I croak, tomorrow or 40 years from now. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy between the no-maskers and the fact they sheepilly put their seat belts on like good boys. BTW, it sure is looking good for TRUMP. I don't know if you are for Biden but he really looks lost. The Hildebeast was in better shape at this point in 16. Take care.

Comment

All you old farts failed us allowing seatbelts go into law. It’s a done deal no use in Arguing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by DKirk View Post
                    All you old farts failed us allowing seatbelts go into law. It’s a done deal no use in Arguing about it.
                    And, you know that I'm an old fart. We did beat back the helmet law though. The insurance lobby for autos was too big. Just follow the money.

Comment

Hey, Dosrobles, I hope all is good with you. I dunno about the life ins thing but my wife will be well off financially when I croak, tomorrow or 40 years from now. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy between the no-maskers and the fact they sheepilly put their seat belts on like good boys. BTW, it sure is looking good for TRUMP. I don't know if you are for Biden but he really looks lost. The Hildebeast was in better shape at this point in 16. Take care.
                      So you have a wife. How about kids? Pretty selfish to put your life at even further risk by not wearing a seatbelt. Perhaps us sheeple wearing seatbelts has nothing to do with Us, and everything to do with doing everything we can to get home safely to our families.

Comment

<——— those kids, are worth far more than some point I could make to stick it to the man.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                          So you have a wife. How about kids? Pretty selfish to put your life at even further risk by not wearing a seatbelt. Perhaps us sheeple wearing seatbelts has nothing to do with Us, and everything to do with doing everything we can to get home safely to our families.
                          Hey, don't get me wrong, I have no problem with an adult deciding on what's best for them, I just don't agree with the government forcing me to do something that will effect me, and me alone. Please don't give me the selfish carp, makes you sound like a liberal.

Comment

Hey, don't get me wrong, I have no problem with an adult deciding on what's best for them, I just don't agree with the government forcing me to do something that will effect me, and me alone. Please don't give me the selfish carp, makes you sound like a liberal.
                            You know better than that.

Comment

And, you know that I'm an old fart. We did beat back the helmet law though. The insurance lobby for autos was too big. Just follow the money.
                              You derailed this whole thread lol, we are supposed to be arguing about mask

Comment

Civil disobedience (masks)

Seat belts have been proven effective. Masks have not.

Car wrecks are substantially dangerous, kung flu is not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X