Anyone ever hunt Agarita Springs Ranch by Utopia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
    What is stated in the book are the rules you have to follow. So archery season means just archery season. Late season only means late season only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe so, it all depends if turkey is open in the fall or just in the spring there. Definitely need to call game warden

Comment

It says spring only.

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
        It says spring only.

Yeah I guess so, I had originally just read over that as those weapons were legal for Spring only.... I don't turkey hunt but yeah, I guess shotgun and archery are the only legal means to kill a turkey anyway.

Comment

Has anyone put eyeballs on the property? Looks like there is a tank that will be good early!

Parking looks to be just south of the Tank! I am planning on putting eyes on it this week.

Coming from SA so if anyone wants to do a little pre opening scout trip LMK!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigkuntryrick View Post
            Has anyone put eyeballs on the property? Looks like there is a tank that will be good early!

Parking looks to be just south of the Tank! I am planning on putting eyes on it this week.

Coming from SA so if anyone wants to do a little pre opening scout trip LMK!
            Pm sent!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

No better way to get attention to a public spot and have it overrun that posting about it on the internet.

And, btw, if you have a questions about a TPWD site, wouldn't you just call TPWD to get the answer.

Good grief........

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                Is there a contact number we can call to get clarification?
                Yes, there is.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                  No better way to get attention to a public spot and have it overrun that posting about it on the internet.

And, btw, if you have a questions about a TPWD site, wouldn't you just call TPWD to get the answer.

Good grief........
                  Good Grief is right! We are talking public land here! Its in a catalog that most people receive when they purchase their Public Land Permit!

Plus being stewards of the outdoors we should not openly discuss the possibilities of hunting the same land! Heaven forbid there be some organization and discussion to maybe better ourselves in the field!

Comment

Good grief........
                    Hey OP I found someone who hunts this area! ^^

Comment

I don’t hunt anywhere near the area, and if you don't understand what I am trying to explain, then knock yourself out...... I don't hunt any public anymore.

Comment

I don’t hunt anywhere near the area, and if you don't understand what I am trying to explain, then knock yourself out...... I don't hunt any public anymore.
                        I understand your point. However, why even come to this board or respond to a thread if you don't hunt public anymore? Seems a little weird to be invested in something you don't do anymore

Just admit that you miss public land hunting and desire to get back into it. You like to come on here to scout and have a glimmer of hope of a property to get you back on public.

Comment

If you do go out there shoot me a PM and we can exchange cell numbers so we arent stepping on each others toes!

Comment

I probably won't be out there until November or December. Good luck to everyone

Comment

Any updates? Anyone seeing anything out there?

Comment

So has anyone set eyes or foot on this place yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X