What's your dream buck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your dream buck?

Just curious what everyone's dream deer is? That deer that you'd be fine with killing and never killing another buck after.

Here's mine a 140"+ 6pt I'd do a lot to get a deer like that on my wall!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[ATTACH]805108[/ATTACH]

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	24456089
      Believe this deer went 230 and some change, doubt I would stop hunting though......

Comment

What's your dream buck?

A big free range muley! Only because that will probably be my first paid hunt of my lifetime. I have never paid to even go on a dove hunt before.

Last edited by Black Ice; 08-07-2016, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

A big free rang muley! Only because that will probably be my first paid hunt of my lifetime. I have never paid to even go on a dove hunt before.

I'm with this guy. I have paid to hunt pigs. I have a mule deer place but they don't grow like this

Comment

AR state record typical killed last year. I love long tines and clean racks so I'd pick one similar. Doubt I'll have to worry much about it though!
            Attached Files

Comment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                AR state record typical killed last year. I love long tines and clean racks so I'd pick one similar. Doubt I'll have to worry much about it though!
                I would have fell out of the blind. Great one.

Comment

I honestly can't say. I've never even gotten a look at a deer like some of the guys around here seem to kill every year. I think I'd just lose my mind over a 140" 8 point. I love to hunt. I don't think I could kill a deer that would make me just give it up.

Comment

Killed both mine last year, whitetail and muledeer. I will say I'm kinda tired of whitetail but still go through the motion every year hunting them. Those big Texas muledeer is where it's at for me. Can't get enough of them
                    Last edited by MASTERS; 08-07-2016, 09:38 PM.

Comment

I want one with drop tines but don't believe I would ever quit hunting for another buck.

Comment

If the "Milo Hanson" buck walked out...... I would wake up

Comment

im pretty close to pullersboy. I would be completely tickled with a very symmetrical 8 point 150 class

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            Just curious what everyone's dream deer is? That deer that you'd be fine with killing and never killing another buck after.

Here's mine a 140"+ 6pt I'd do a lot to get a deer like that on my wall!!!

Ive got great deer mounted, including s 171 10 point, but want a great 6!!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Here's mine a 140"+ 6pt I'd do a lot to get a deer like that on my wall!!
                              I don't remember seeing you post what that 8pt in you're avatar scored when you killed it, what did he if you don't mind sharing?

Comment

Working...
                              X