No announcement yet.

Where To Buy Prescription Drugs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call around to the different pharmacies. Tell them you dont have insurance. Different places will have different prices and they can very quite drastically. Make sure you are on generics if possible. We run into this all the time at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
      I have used canadapharmacy.com. I would price check them for your meds.
      I used to get my blood pressure med from them. $30.00 for 30 pills vs $90.00 for 30 in the states.

Comment

Go to Goodrx.com to check prices. This is without regard to insurance plans, etc.
        I was recently prescribed a medication for glaucoma. I stopped at the local CVS and got it filled. It was around $15.
        When it was time to re-fill, I went to Goodrx and found a three month supply (3 packages of what was $15 at CVS for one) at another store (just as convenient for me) for $12.
        The pricing had nothing to do with my insurance plan, co-pays, or anything.

Comment

Try Goodrx.com

Comment

I also recommend Goodrx although I will say, they do not cover some medications. Also some pharmacies do not accept their coupons but some do. It's worth some quick research to see what works with them and what doesn't.

Having said that, once they get your email address you can expect to get email from them once or twice a week for random stuff.

Comment

ANother GoodRx here. They are way cheaper than my health insurance.

Comment

I used to use GoodRx, but now get everything at Sams. They have the best prices in my area by far. I was already a member, but I had to become a gold member or whatever the upgrade was. My chol med cost me $10 for 30 day supply and a couple of my hi blood press are only $4 per 30 day.

Comment

I recommended goodrx.com to a friend and he cut his meds cost in half. Called me back and said he was ******* at his insurance co.

Comment

sometimes the manufacturer has deals that cover the cost up to 100% based on your insurance. My inhaler is $350 even after insurance and all I had to do was fill out a form and it's free now

Comment

I have had good luck with GoodRX

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                        I have had good luck with GoodRX
                        yes..

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                          Mexico

Mexico......LOL

Comment

Just saw this news story this morning..........

Guilty Pleas in Canada Drugs Counterfeit-Medicines Cases

Companies controlled by the online pharmacy Canada Drugs agreed to plead guilty in U.S. federal court to charges of selling counterfeit and misbranded pharmaceuticals in the U.S., capping a multiyear investigation that began with the discovery of fake cancer medications on the market.............

Comment

grrrrrrrr........

Comment

Working...
                              X