X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Yall are cute when you fight..

I chortled at the hat comment though..sorry .243 ..
    Thanks. Glad to provide a source of entertainment. If I get a chance after I cool of tonight I will replace my winter avatar with some nice sweet n sour summer time avatar. In no way is the red bandana any affiliation with Zero U. It has crystals sewn inside and when soaked in cold water it turns into cooling gel. Nice accessory for a hot day
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
      Thanks. Glad to provide a source of entertainment. If I get a chance after I cool of tonight I will replace my winter avatar with some nice sweet n sour summer time avatar. In no way is the red bandana any affiliation with Zero U. It has crystals sewn inside and when soaked in cold water it turns into cooling gel. Nice accessory for a hot day
      Oh great, now we have gangsters on here....

Comment

Do they sell those in a 3 pack? You might need to get a couple bandannas to cover that melon!!![emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          Do they sell those in a 3 pack? You might need to get a couple bandannas to cover that melon!!![emoji12]

I thought you might be able to sew a crappie skin hat together for me.

Comment

I thought you might be able to sew a crappie skin hat together for me.

It might look good for a day or 3! Probably gonna smell like a longhorn fan though from day 1!![emoji33]

Comment

It might look good for a day or 3! Probably gonna smell like a longhorn fan though from day 1!![emoji33]

Well you should be able to change them out every 3 days since you have several crappie days a week. If you aren't putting the skins on the wall might as well put them to use.

Bob, I didn't say it

Comment

Insense and weed?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have an awesome do-rag pic!

Comment

Well you should be able to change them out every 3 days since you have several crappie days a week. If you aren't putting the skins on the wall might as well put them to use.

Bob, I didn't say it

Hell I could sew you up a crappie skin blanket every couple days if the price is right![emoji2]
                    Pretty sure I'm going tomorrow. Haven't been since Saturday![emoji22]

Comment

Post it. Hell I don't care. Lol. Its funny.
                      Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      I have an awesome do-rag pic!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Post it. Hell I don't care. Lol. Its funny.

We agree!

Comment

Y3ah but they are not the same. The photo 8s cropped to make it appear that way. Mine is not covering my whole head. Its Cholo style.....Suicidal Tendencies....Mike Muir....not Brett Michaels. Ut I can laugh at myself. In no way am I thin skinned. You shoukd have seen my friends giving me hell on facebook.

Comment

Hell I could sew you up a crappie skin blanket every couple days if the price is right![emoji2]
                            Pretty sure I'm going tomorrow. Haven't been since Saturday![emoji22]

Hell, have fun Mofo. Be thinkin of me sweatin my azz off tomorrow. Mite re visit the crappie blanket after the first frost. Hope your cooler is full after you get off the lake. I imagine it will be

Comment

I usually wear mine like John Wayne or Clint Eastwood.....

Comment

Longhorn network finally got tired of Rose Bowl replays and is showing Kansas vs Texas. It’s the 2009 McCoy to Shipley era and that makes it entertaining but it’s not exactly a sexy matchup.

Man the season needs to get here.

Comment

Working...
                                X