No announcement yet.

Lawyer Advice( Help please,Long)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am no help and I don't mean to seem to be making light of your situation. But every time I read this thread of think of this movie (also in Texas):

Comment

Originally posted by alexalex
      To avoid risks while buying my pre-construction condo, I used help of these real estate lawyers from here . My friends also used them a couple times. No complaints, they handle all legal stuff great. Maybe they will be able to help you too.
      A law firm in Toronto? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
        A law firm in Toronto? LOL!
        But they have "One of the Lowest Fixed Rate Fees". That always brings me comfort in an attorney.

Comment

Apply Bonide Fruit Tree Spray Concentrate to all your flowering plants and everything else bees might land on. It will kill them for a week after spraying. If you have fruit trees, spray them weekly. Don't eat the fruit though. Bonide should only be used twice yearly on fruits that you are going to eat. Permithrins will kill every insect there is and is safe for pets and people. Will usually kill for 2-3 weeks or until it rains. Permithrins is great for the yard to control fleas, ticks and other crawly insects.
          Once the beekeeper sees his bees dying off and no honey production he will move the hives.
          Your defense is that you are trying to control flea and tick infestation.
          You could also plant lots of these flowers: http://www.countryfile.com/countrysi...s-are-bad-bees
          Last edited by muzzlebrake; 04-19-2018, 07:44 AM.

Comment

The reason that the lawyers laughed is because you don't have a leg to stand on. Your only real choses are to sell your house or to buy the other 5 acres. I would be careful about putting something out to kill the bees. As a agricultural product I am not sure about how the laws apply. Also if they get in the poison but don't die I assume it will get in the honey that is made for human consumption.

-john

Comment

Working...
            X