Apeman Game Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apeman Game Camera

Bought this on a whim a while back with an Amazon gift card I had. Anyone used this before? I'm wondering if they're worth the $60?

Daytime picture quality is suspect and nighttime photos are pretty bad. I’d let mine go for $20 shipped for anyone looking for a cheap camera to use on public land.

Comment

Originally posted by 2coolforschool View Post
      Daytime picture quality is suspect and nighttime photos are pretty bad. I’d let mine go for $20 shipped for anyone looking for a cheap camera to use on public land.
      I will take it

Comment

I didn’t like them.

Comment

Mine lasted less than a year. The wires from the battery side pulled out. It will make a great dummy camera.

Comment

I’ve had 4 running for over a year now. Just had to change batteries at about the 10 month mark. They’re not great - but they work - and were relatively cheap.

Comment

I got one and it dont take real good pictures, I just replaced with another Browning. Midway had the Brownings on sale for 62.00.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                I got one and it dont take real good pictures, I just replaced with another Browning. Midway had the Brownings on sale for 62.00.
                That's a good price on Brownings. I think I'll try them next - they seem to be consistently rated better than most.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                  Thanks Radar, I just bought two for $65 each !

Comment

That’s interesting!thanks for posting

Comment

Working...
                    X