Slow Drivers Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow Drivers Rant

Just because you're doing 75 doesn't mean you should cruise in the left lane dammit! Get over when you see a truck coming up behind you. I'm convinced slow drivers cause more accidents than us speeders. Because everyone is trying to get around your slow butt!! Ok, I'm done. Carry on

Preaching to the choir.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Ohh yeah, front row seat for this one!

And yes I agree, get over!!!

Comment

True!!!!

Comment

X3

Comment

I think it's new Texans - I've traveled the country and in southern states this is common knowledge but up north not so much!

Comment

What’s the hurry? Life’s to short just cruise.

Comment

If they are moving faster than the normal flow of traffic that's where they should be. Most highways 75 puts them passing most drivers. If you want to be honest distracted drivers cause the most accidents followed close by impatient drivers that do not keep a safe distance to car in front of them.

Comment

That is not even close to being the big problem. Let me lay it out. Two semis driving in the right lane, truck one going 70, truck 2 going 71. Well truck 2 is not going to put up with this so he takes to the passing lane. Several minutes later he finally gets around and gives you the lane. It happens so many times on I10, I think it needs a new definition in Websters, because you are not getting around.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                    Ohh yeah, front row seat for this one!

And yes I agree, get over!!!

word....

I see SoloCam Aggie is from Bastrop so he can probably relate.....that stretch of Hwy 71 between Austin to Bastrop has to be the worst ever! someone is ALWAYS driving 55 in the left hand lane backing up traffic for miles....ARGGGG!!!!

rant over too.....

Comment

Life is too short to worry about this, chill.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                        What’s the hurry? Life’s to short just cruise.
                        Yep. I don't ride in the left lane but when I'm there passing somebody else and you ride my bumper cause you want to do 90 then guess what that makes me do

Comment

This again? Remember, if you drive like hell you'll get there fast.

Comment

All I ask is go the speed limit at a minimum
                            But if I'm going 80 and an idiot get on my rear end...he's going to have to find a better way around me

Comment

Originally posted by refugioco View Post
                              That is not even close to being the big problem. Let me lay it out. Two semis driving in the right lane, truck one going 70, truck 2 going 71. Well truck 2 is not going to put up with this so he takes to the passing lane. Several minutes later he finally gets around and gives you the lane. It happens so many times on I10, I think it needs a new definition in Websters, because you are not getting around.
                              Wait a minute, you got one part wrong, (Several minutes) more like 5 to 8 minutes. I hate this the most as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X