land owned by city of houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    I'm not sure how much an individual rental is. I bought an annual pass.
    Did you misspelled ****?

Comment

I think you put one too many N's and a U in that sort of pass you bought LOL

Comment

Rainbow bikes in Houston. I thought that was only Austin.

Comment

There is a guaranteed way to lease the property. Write the Mayor and tell her you'd like to lease the property for a clothing optional wildlife viewing area to get in touch with your true transgender feeling. Downside is you'll have to bowhunt naked to comply with the lease agreement.....

Comment

Good luck with that. No hunting on city property, no bowfishing on lake Houston, no fun for rednecks if the city of Houston has anything to do with it. But you can rent a rainbow colored bike downtown and ride along the Montrose Butt Pirate Memorial trail.
            I ran right by you and you didn't even wave back!

Comment

Don't you mean an "a n a l" pass?

Comment

Originally posted by big todd View Post
                i think you put one too many n's and a u in that sort of pass you bought lol:d
                hahaha!!!

Comment

Good luck with that. No hunting on city property, no bowfishing on lake Houston, no fun for rednecks if the city of Houston has anything to do with it. But you can rent a rainbow colored bike downtown and ride along the Montrose Butt Pirate Memorial trail.
                  haha! ^^^ good one!!

Comment

you could go in her office dressed like the girl from hunger games with a name tag that says Kaitlin. she probably give you access to the city of houston side x side

Comment

Lol !! Now that's funny

Comment

Working...
                      X