No announcement yet.

You have $1500 to spend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my type of hunting would have me finding a sendero...probly shop used for a 1st gen 25-06 or 270 & then worry about the glass.

Comment

1500 budget isnt going to have me settle on a rifle just to afford $1000 glass.

I've killed more deer with a simple vari x iii than any other scopes.

If shes just buying you a gun to buy you a special gun I'd spend $1500 on a shotgun

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Spend almost all of it on the rifle and get a cheap scope. You can upgrade the scope later.

Comment

Sako rifle
          Leuoplod vx 3 4x12x50
          30/06

Comment

Shown with some of the many available options Sniper rifle packages from Sniper Central are a complete, ready to go package that allow a the shooter to be out on the range immediately after receivi…

Too "tactical" for some, but has everything your looking for plus bi-pod, case, already zeroed, and guaranteed sub MOA accuracy.

Comment

Math must of have been a class that some people skipped

Comment

If you want something "special" get a Browning BLR, it'll be more accurate than the bolt actions you have. I like them with Leupold fix powered scopes

Comment

Remington 25-06 CDL/Leupold VXIII 4.5×14..Brand new,it'd be right in that range.
                  If you dig Browning x-bolt 25's,and Zeiss HD scopes,shoot me a pm.Been shot six times.Clint(tbh member)bought it for his wife.She never shot it.I shot it once.I gave him $1500 for it.It's a gorgeous set-up.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

There are a lot of guns and glass I would buy and have plenty left over for ammo and taking her out to dinner.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                      The Remington 700 BDL has always been known as the most accurate rifle right out of the box. Go .270 caliber.
                      X2.....Best Gun Made!!!

Comment

I think any rifle and scope would last a lifetime if taken care of

Comment

If you want a classic look try the Ruger 77, the new trigger makes a big difference. Vortex scope. and will have cash left over for ammo and accessories. 6.5, 270, 7mm-08, 308, 30.06 will all work to at least 300 yards.

For a little more unique look for an older Browning BLR 81. As accurate as most bolt gun in a short handy package.
                          Last edited by Leverhunter; 12-19-2019, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TB80 View Post
                            Winchester featherweight in 270 or 7mm08
                            Lots of options in optics but you can get a good scope in your price range and keep it all under 1500. Look at vortex, Leupold , Burris.
                            This

Comment

Look at the new CZ 557's with 24" barrels. Add a Swaro Z3 3-10x42 and you're still under budget.

Discontinued 2021. An American-pattern version of our CNCed-from-billet push-feed rifle.
                              Last edited by TxAg; 12-19-2019, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Take a look at the Rem. 700 American Wilderness Rifle in .270. Lower end Leupolds have always served me well and this rifle looks awesome. It will be my next one.

Comment

Working...
                                X