Truck Tire - Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truck Tire - Help

In the market for a new set of tires for the truck. Wanted to know what the GS suggests for brand or type.

I drive a 2010 3/4 ton Dodge diesel. I am going back with the A/T's. Not looking for a real aggressive tread. Thanks for the help.

Nitto Terra Grappler is my choice

Comment

Originally posted by Thundervee View Post
      ^^^^
      Like mine too

Comment

Originally posted by Thundervee View Post
        I'm currently running these ^^^^ on my Dodge single axle 1 ton and have been pleased. All the tire shops here in Paris recommended these too.

Comment

BFG's best tire on the market IMO,

Comment

hankooks. the bfg's are not what they used to be.

Comment

BFG T/A KO is my AT of choice.

And after looking at the available sizes for a 20 inch rim, I might be going for terra grapplers for my next set of tires if I can find the size I want anywhere. Hard to find the LT295/60R20
              Last edited by PSD Ryan; 01-20-2013, 08:20 PM.

Comment

I'll second that bfgs aren't what they used to be. I had 2 blow out on me when the threads got low. Didn't get much mileage out of them.

Comment

Thanks for responding. I have run the Nitto on my previous truck and they were good. I want to make sure there r not better options out there.

Comment

i have owned 4 wheel drives since about 1983,,, so i have been through more than a few tires,,, the best i have found so far that are not a pure mud grip are the mickey thompson atz the set i ahve on now have over 40,000 miles and very little wear is showing

Comment

I'm runnin the nitto terra grapplers on my dodge too. Very pleased

Comment

I run nittos on my truck no complaints get e rated

Comment

I have nitto terra grapplers in 305/70/17 on my '03 Ram 2500 4x4. They are the E rated version and I have been extremely happy with them. In the past i have had BFG at's and Cooper at's. None of them have have lasted or performed as well as the nittos. Just one persons opinion.

Comment

Y'all must have had different nittos than I had. They were e rated and did not get 30000 out of them rotating every 5000

Comment

I've always gotten great mileage out of goodyears, but they just don't have the same offroad capability.

Comment

Working...
                              X